Closing Date: 11 November 2016
Location: Eastern Cape
Salary Range: R171 068.00 – R201 507.00 (Level 06)
A recognised 3 year degree / diploma or NQF level 6 equivalent qualification or Senior certificate / equivalent qualification. Computer Literacy
- Ref: COGTA /1 / 10 / 16 – Upper Gqobonco TC: Engcobo
- Ref: COGTA /2 / 10 / 16 – Hala TC: Engcobo
- Ref: COGTA /3 / 10 / 16 – Mpeko TC: Mthatha
- Ref: COGTA /4 / 10 / 16 – Mchwebeni TC: Ngqeleni
- Ref: COGTA /5 / 10 / 16 – Ngxangula TC: Ngqeleni
- Ref: COGTA /6 / 10 / 16 – Manzamhlope TC: Port St Johns
- Ref: COGTA /7 / 10 / 16 – AmaKwalo TC: Lusikisiki
- Ref: COGTA /8 / 10 / 16 – Amandengana TC: Bizana
- Ref: COGTA /9 / 10 / 16 – Amacwerha TC: Ntabankulu
- Ref: COGTA /10 / 10 / 16 – Ntlenzi TC: Flagstaff
- Ref: COGTA /11 / 10 / 16 – Hala TC: Lady Frere
- Ref: COGTA /12 / 10 / 16 – Qamata Great Palace TC: Cofimvaba
- Ref: COGTA /13 / 10 / 16 – Amajingqi TC: Seymour
- Ref: COGTA /14 / 10 / 16 – Amaraule TC: Peddie
- Ref: COGTA /15 / 10 / 16 – Moshoeshoe TC: Matatiele
- Ref: COGTA /16 / 10 / 16 – Lower Tsitsana TC: Mt Fletcher
- Ref: COGTA /17 / 10 / 16 – Upper Tsitsana TC: Mt Fletcher
- Ref: COGTA /18 / 10 / 16 – Lupindo TC: Matatiele
- Ref: COGTA /19 / 10 / 16 – Amazizi TC: Tsomo
- Ref: COGTA /20 / 10 / 16 – Amahlubi TC: Butterworth
- Ref: COGTA /21 / 10 / 16 – Imidushane TC: Centane
- Ref: COGTA /22 / 10 / 16 – Fingo TC: Centane
- Ref: COGTA /23 / 10 / 16 – Hlubi TC: Qumbu
- Ref: COGTA /24 / 10 / 16 – Ebotwe TC: Willowvalle
- Ref: COGTA /25 / 10 / 16 – Imingqalasi TC: eQonce
Receiving funds on behalf of Traditional Council; Compilation of financial statements. Recording of minutes in meetings; Compilation of vouchers for payment Control of Safes as prescribed by the Treasury instructions; Control over expenditure and guard against over spending; Compilation of monthly returns through cash, receipt and record books. Assist in typing of correspondence in the Traditional Council. Maintain good relations between Traditional Council, Municipalities and other Structures. Understanding of Traditional Affairs and finances will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER CLOSING DATE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. NO FAXED APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED. TO OBTAIN MORE INFORMATION ON REQUIREMENTS AND FUNCTIONS: visit www.ecprov.gov.za or www.dpsa.gov.za or www.ectransport.gov.za
Applications can be forwarded through one of the following options: Hand deliver to: Office no. A48, 32 Flemming Street, Stellenbosch Park, Schornville, King William’s Town Post to: The Senior Manager: HRM, Department of Transport, Private Bag X0023, Bhisho. 5605.
Enquiries: Mr XP Zepe, 043 604 7400 Ext 9531
Office of the Premier: Room 0072, Ground Floor, Office of the Premier Building, Independence Avenue, Bhisho. Post to: The Recruitment Centre, Office of the Premier, Private Bag x0047, Bhisho, 5605.
Enquiries: Mr. M. Mbangi at (040) 609 6424 / 6248 / 6290
Note: Applications must be submitted on a Z83 Form, obtainable from any Public Service department or on the internet at http://www.info.gov.za/documents/forms/employ.pdf which must be signed (an unsigned Z83 form will disqualify an application) and should be accompanied by a recently updated, comprehensive CV as well as certified copies of all qualification(s) [Matric certificate must also be attached] and ID-document and Driver’s license [where applicable]. Non-RSA Citizens/Permanent Resident Permit Holders must attach a copy of his/her Permanent Residence Permit to his/her application. Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered. Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted within three (3) months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. Suitable candidates will be subjected to a personnel suitability check (criminal record check, citizenship verification, financial/asset record check, qualification/study verification and previous employment verification). Successful candidates will also be subjected to security clearance processes. Where applicable, candidates will be subjected to a skills/knowledge test.
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.