Admin Clerk Pretoria
ADMIN CLERK/DRIVER REF NO: CFO 19/4/3 SALARY : Level 5(R173 703 per annum) CENTRE : Financial Management Division, Office of the Chief Financial Officer, Admin Support, Pretoria.
REQUIREMENTS : Minimum requirements: Grade 12 certificate with finance related subjects. In possession of a valid RSA driver’s license. Skills: good driving skills, problem solving, communication and interpersonal, etc. Basic knowledge of transport services. Be willing to work flexible hours when required, i.e. after hours, weekends, etc. Be able to obtain a valid security clearance. Be able to work independent and as a team. Be loyal, responsible, committed towards tasks, trustworthy, honest and able to keep confidential information. Be willing to learn and attend courses, e.g. advance driving 6 skills, etc. Be discipline, neat, professional and respectful, etc. Added advantage: driving experience, basic relevant work experience.
DUTIES : To serve the Chief Financial Officer as a personal driver and administration clerk. Transport/drive the CFO and family members as or when required. Ensure effective planning of the trips/visits of the CFO. Ensure effective administration and utilisation of vehicles in the CFO’s Office, i.e. conduct inspections, clean vehicles, update log books, etc. Rendering clerical support functions and messenger’s services in the CFO’s Office, i.e. records, registers, photocopies, correspondences, etc. Distribute documents/packages to various stakeholders as or when required. Assist with filing system in the CFO’s Office.
ENQUIRIES : Mr B.J. Mnyandu, tel (012) 355-5449
How to Apply
APPLICATIONS : Applications must be submitted to: Financial Management Division, DFSS, Career Management Section, Private Bag X137, Pretoria, 0001 or applications may be hand delivered to: Department of Defence, Poynton building, 195 Bosman Street, Pretoria, where it must be placed in wooden post box number 5 at Reception.
NOTE : Please use reference number not post number.
CLOSING DATE : 12 July 2019 at 16:00
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round. Here are some tips for you to identify jobs that are not real. HOW TO SEE IF A JOB IS A SCAM/FAKE Below are ten tips to see if a job is a scam. Note that on this website we do not post such kind of jobs. 1.They Use Personal/free email instead of company email. , e.g: (hotmail. gmail, webmail, yahoo, mail e.t.c). Sometime their email will say Eskom@gmail.com, Transnet@webmail.com or Netcare@yahoo.com. The companies mail should say Eg firstname.lastname@example.org, recruitment@Transnet.com or Mothobi@Netcare.co.za it can't be eskom@gmail it must be statement them after @ is name of company not before @
2. They Use Personal Cell Number Instead of a Land-line/company tell (e.g. 073, 082. 061. 060 e.t.c) Companies use 011, 021, 041, 057, 031 ETC.
3. They Need Upfront fee for the job placement (e.g. pay R120 for your Job placement or Test) company needs you not other way round so they can't ask for money why can't they take it from your salary when they hire you? Even recruitment agency are paid by companies that require people.
4.They Rent CBD Flats for their interviews and fake tests , (e.g. what house commissioner street johannesburg flat/Floor no.22)
5. They require many people to Apply (e.g 100 people needed to work at call centre immediately) and requirements are simple that almost everyone qualify
6. They always have many different fake fields for everyone (Drivers, Cleaners, Call Centre, Nanny, Security Jobs e.t.c)
7. Their Job Posts are always : With or Without Qualifications/Experience
8. Some uses SMS Like : sms CLEAN to 4392 (This is just an example) or Comment with Yes or Phone Numbers
9. They Frequently Advertise the same Job Ad throughout the year
10. Their Job Content has less information and don't have Application End Date/ Closing Date. So, be warned and be cautious when you see jobs like these and never pay for a job, your job has to pay you. Thank you