An exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Graduate has become available in this Non Government Organisation for the following Internships in Psychology.
The AHRI Research Psychology Intern is responsible for assisting with the coordination and execution of functions related to the implementation and monitoring of TB and HIV research projects in the KZN region.
- Post graduate degree in health or social science
- Computer literacy and working knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- This is an entry level position with limited experience
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Must possess a valid South African Code B Driver’s License and own vehicle
- Good knowledge of HIV/AIDS and TB
- Knowledge of the scientific research process
- Ability to capture and organise data electronically
- Ability to write reports
- Fluency in English and isiZulu
To know more information click the link below AHRI Careers
Closing Date: Sunday, 1 September 2019
You may also apply for:
Get More details at: https://www.aftermatric.co.za/#ixzz5wjIyJpsw