Opportunity available at Agri SA as Corporate Affairs and Communications Intern.
Agri SA is looking for a young and dynamic individual to join their team in the Corporate Affairs and Communications department. In this role, you will support the corporate chamber and Communications department for a period of twelve months.
We are looking for someone with great ideas for social media and a creative spark. A market-related stipend will be paid to the successful candidate.
- Administrative Support
- Support in stakeholder engagement
- Drafting of documents
- Writing activity reports
- General support (help colleagues with proofreading, brainstorming, etc.) Creative Support
- Create and source visual content (photo, video, gifs)
- Manage a content and photo shoot calendar
- Digital administration
- Bachelor’s degree (e.g. Law/ Marketing/ Media and Communications/ Economics) or work experience in content development/copywriting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- An excellent understanding of social media
- Big ideas and an anything is possible attitude
- Strong creative skills (writing and visually)
- Be proactive, reliable, responsible and accurate with attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
The preceding description is not designed to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities required of the candidate, but to be used as a clear guideline. Agri SA reserves the right not to make an appointment in this role.
Please email your cv to Moleboheng Sekonyela: firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, 3 April 2019.