AgriSeta Internship Programme. AgriSeta seeks to employ and intern to provide support within Supply Chain Management Unit.
STIPEND: R107 740 CTC
- Function within the Supply Chain Management unit working with Travel bookings
INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL CONTACTS
- Internal departments: All departments within AgriSETA
MININUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- National Diploma: Travel and Tourism (NQF 5) or equivalent relevant Qualification.
- No work experience required
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS KEY PERFORMANCE AREA FUNCTIONAL OUTPUTS / ACTIONS
- Travel Management
- Make all the necessary travel arrangements on receipt of approved travel requests
- Book travel through approved service provider
- E-mail confirmation of travel arrangements to appropriate parties
- Communicate any changes and updates with agency, service provider and appropriate parties
- Liaise with the employees requiring travel arrangements
- Management of data
- Prepare monthly creditors reconciliations
- Updating of expenditure register for travel
- Reconcile travel account and submit for payment with all supporting documentation
- Making sure all invoices and monthly statements are obtained from the suppliers Administration
- Respond to all travel queries and resolve emergency travel problems
- Ensure that the bookings are in line with the National Travel Policy Framework and AgriSETA travel policy
- Matching invoices to orders and ensuring that invoice is correct in every aspect
- Act as secretariat for monthly unit meetings AD HOC
- Any other duties which may be assigned from time to time
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated competence with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Necessary precise Administrative Skills
- Demonstrate ability to work well as part of a team Employment Period
How to Apply
- Contract An updated CV with a covering letter (excluding certificates) should be forwarded to: Recruitment@agriseta.co.za
- Closing date: 18 March 2019
- Enquiries: Baepi@agriseta.co.za
Note: Communication will be restricted to the shortlisted candidates only.
Should you not hear from us in 4 weeks after closing date of this advertisement, consider your application unsuccessful.
This advertisement has minimum requirements listed.
Management reserves the right to use additional relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
Agriseta is an equal opportunity employer and preference will be afforded to candidates in terms of Employment Equity Plan.
Disabled candidates are encouraged to apply and an indication in this regards will be appreciated.