Alexander Forbes is looking for all who are young, gifted and ready to take on our financial and insurance industry. Get your career off to a good start with a 12-month Learnership programme at one of South Africa’s leading financial services provider.
- Grade 12 with Mathematics and two South African Languages with, minimum of 60%.
- Financial related degree advantageous
- Applicants must be between 18 and 30 years old
- Be willing to commit for 12 months
- Be available to perform duties in terms of the learnership agreement
- Participate in all learning and work experience required by the learnership
- Undertake all learning conscientiously
- Computer literate (outlook, excel (basic to advance) and word (basic))
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to manage change
- Client Service Orientation
- Ability to manage expectations
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, management & clients
- Ability to work in and as part of a team
- Self awareness
- Professional, honest and accountable
- Disciplined in being able to follow documented procedures and processes
- Responsible & accountable
- Accuracy and Attention to detail
- Deadline driven
- Stress Management
- No criminal record or negative credit record
- Not currently enrolled in any formal full time studies
One-year learnership process involves:
- Monthly classroom-based theoretical learning
- Application of theory at the workplace
- A qualification for successful completion of the programme
How to Apply
Closing Date 6 January 2017
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.