Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified persons for external bursary programme for 2020. Academic year.
EXTERNAL BURSARY ADVERT FOR 2020
Alfred Nzo District Municipality bursary funds the following scarce and critical skills:
- BSc : Community Water Services and Sanitation, BSc Water Resource Management or any other water and sanitation related qualification
- Town and Regional Planning
- Geographic Information System
- Maritime Studies
- Preference will be given to disadvantaged individuals, and proof thereof must be provided.
- Students residing within Alfred Nzo area of jurisdiction
- Youth between ages 16-35
- Students who are financially needy and academic deserving
- Students who are intending
Applicants should submit the following documents with the application forms:
- Motivation letter
- Grade 12 certificate or latest results for current grade 12 leaners
- Proof of enrolment or acceptance letter from recognised tertiary institution
- Certified copy of ID
- Proof of residence from Ward Councillor
- Parents proof of income/death certificate(s) affidavit in cases where the student does not have one or both parents.
HOW TO APPLY
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 5 / 5. Vote count: 2