Come and join us as part of Anglo American Platinum. Twickenham Platinum Mine is hereby inviting applications for internship and P1/P2 programme aimed at equipping members of the host communities with appropriate work experience.
Hackney Farm, Burgersfort Road, Burgersfort, Limpopo, South Africa Intern
First preference will be given to relevant applications from host communities.
Anglo American is a global diversified mining business. Our portfolio of world-class mining operations provides the metals and minerals that make modern life possible
The internship Programme provides practical Work Learning and experience to individuals. The programme will run for a period of 12 months.
- National Diploma/ Degree in Human Resource Management/ Business Administration/ Human Resource Development/ Labour Law/ Labour Relations/ Employment Relations or
- Honours Degree in Psychology and HPCSA registration as a student psychometrist
- Provide the Academic record and a letter from institution indicating a need for work experience in your studies
- Candidate will be expected to undergo a Medical Fitness Test and Assessments
How to apply
Please submit your full CV, ID copy and certified copies of your qualifications or academic record and a letter from your institution indicating a need for work experience.
- CV’s from host communities can be delivered to CV Drop box at Hackney shaft/ CV Drop box at Mopetsi or at the Social Performance Department at Mopetsi Offices
- All CV’s from host communities must strictly come with a proof of residence with the stamp from relevant tribal office or municipality
- You can also apply online on Anglo American website: www.angloamerican.com, all online application must have supporting documents and proof of residence with the stamp from relevant tribal authorities and municipalities
- CV’s that do not meet the relevant requirements will not be considered.
- To apply for this role, please complete our online application form. You will have the opportunity to upload your CV and other relevant documentation as part of this process
- If you are unable to apply online, please apply using our Cell Phone Application process by dialling *134*7710# from your mobile phone