Apply for Learnerships in South Africa
Understand what a learnership is and submit your application.
What is a Learnership?
A learnership is a workplace programme where candidates are trained and at the same time getting an income in a form of a stipend. It is mostly for people with matric or grade 12 who needs work experience without a formal qualification. People who undergo learnership programmes can also pursue a formal tertiary qualification on completion of their learnership programme.
Find and apply for available learnership programmes around South Africa. To get more opportunities like this on your device, you must
- Information Technology and Business Analyst Learnerships
- Cyber Security Learnership
- Freight Handling Learnerships
- Clicks Learnerships X12 Various Areas
- Student Learnerships R2500 Per Month
- Learner Technician at Sasol Secunda
- Pharmacist Assistant Learnership Dolphin Coast
- Nashua Learnership Programme
Latest Education Articles
- Over R80 Billion to Fund Poor students[ in Blade Nzimande Recent Statement]
- SASSA Recipients Qualifies to Apply for NSFAS Bursary
…Allow all post to show on your device…
Here are the latest learnerships in South Africa
Traffic Officer Learnerships R3500 Per Month Mbomela
CLOSING DATE & TIME: 07 DECEMBER 2018 AT 16:00
COURSE DURATION: 12 MONTHS ( 1 YEAR)
City of Mbombela invites interested individuals to apply as LEARNER TRAFFIC OFFICERS for a period of 12 months .
REQUIREMENTS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Grade 12 Certificate .
- A v alid d riving license .
- M ust be younger than 35 years of age .
- N o cr iminal record or pending record .
- Must be physical fit.
- Must undergo physical training.
- Must be a South African citizen.
- Permanent residents of the City of Mbombela
- Applicants should indicate their ward number: ward ____
RESPONSIBILITIES: The training will be done according to the National Road Traffic Act, A ct 93 of 1996.
How To Apply
No application forms required.
Please send your application letter in conjunction with your comprehensive curriculum vitae, as well as certified copies of certificates to the Senior Manager: Human Resources, City of Mbombela, P.O. Box 45, Mbombela,1200 / or hand delivered to 1 Nel Street, Civic Centre, Mbombela, Glass Off ice 1, 3 rd Floor.
NB: Faxed applications will not be considered.
Enquiries can be directed to Human Resources: (013) 759 2095 / 9145 / 9970 / 9037
Should you not have been contacted for an interview within 30 days after the closing date you may assume that your application was unsuccessful.
THE CITY OF MBOMBELA SUBSCRIBES TO THE PRINCIPLES OF EQUAL EMPLOYMENT AND AFFIRMATIVE ACTION AND IN THIS VAIN, SUITABLY QUALIFIED WOMEN AND PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES ARE PARTICULARLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.