South Africa Breweries s offering mechanical apprenticeship opportunities at Rosslyn Production in Pretoria. The purpose of the opportunity is to be trained and gain knowledge and experience as an apprentice in relevant trade.
- Complete the 3 to 4 year apprentice programme as per SAB/ ABI / MERSETA requirements.
- Maintain, repair & optimise plant & associated devices under guidance of qualified Artisans / Technicians
- Work in teams
- Ensure a safe healthy and risk free working environment (level 1)
- Grade 12 with Mathematics & Science (HG) or Technical Matric
- National Technical certificate N3 or higher in the relevant engineering discipline (Mechanical Engineering)
- Must be a team player
- High energy level and action orientated
- Mental alertness, analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Conceptual skills
How to apply