ATUS Sales and Marketing Learnership 2019
Closing Date: 30 November 2018
LOCATION: Gauteng. Training will take place at our Head Office located in Booysens.
NUMBER OF POSITIONS: 10
START DATE: 1 February 2019
Ref: Matus SM/2018
Matus purpose is to help build a better South Africa by being the lead name in the distribution of hardware, tools and power tools across Southern Africa.
KEY PURPOSE OF THE ROLE: The learnership is a learning experience that enables the learner to achieve a national qualification that is registered on the National Qualifications Framework, and gain workplace experience in the Sales and Marketing.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES AND SKILLS
- Be entrepreneurial. Possess a sense of urgency to deliver results
- Innovative and problem solving skills
- Good attention to detail and levels of accuracy
- Sets high standards for quality and quantity and works in an orderly manner
- Time management and planning skills
- Ability to effectively prioritise and complete tasks in a high pressure environment
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work with others to achieve a goal
- Ability to move forward quickly from setbacks. Remains focused on what needs to be achieved
- Adapts to changing circumstances
- Ability to effectively hear feedback and to learn from it
- Speaks fluently and writes in a well-structured and logical manner
- Must have a passion for selling to customers and marketing
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 is essential. Certified copy to be attached to application.
- Minimum Level 4 – 50%
- Minimum Level 4 – 50%
- Maths Literacy. Minimum Level 5 – 60%
- 2nd language (e.g. Afrikaans or a Home language). Minimum Level 4 – 50%
- Completed Sales and Marketing courses is advantage.
- Not be engaged in post Matric studies or formal employment
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30 years
- Have effective communication skills in the written & verbal English
- Possess basic computer skills mainly MS Excel & MS Outlook
- Valid driver’s license – at least a Code B (manual transmission) (license cards not expired)
- Have no criminal record or illicit activity recorded
- Only South African citizen by birth residing in the Gauteng province will be considered.
- The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with various disabilities to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
For enquiries contact Ofhani Khorombi on 011-681-9434 between 10am and 2pm daily.
Applications will not be accepted if the necessary copies of required qualifications, ID, Driver’s license are not attached to the application / CV.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within three months of the closing date, it should be regarded as unsuccessful.
Find more learnership positions here
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round.