Apply for the Automation Tester Internship Opportunity. An opportunity has arisen for a candidate to work with the Company on an intern basis. This will ideally suit a candidate who has just completed a relevant tertiary qualification and is seeking work experience, or is studying towards the relevant tertiary qualification.
Automation Tester Internship
The successful candidate will assist in coordinating the planning, creating of automated test scripts and maintenance of the Group’s existing and new automated test scripts. Assist when required with adhoc projects from time to time.
- Studying towards or just completed ISTQB Foundation and/or Test Analyst Level or similar
- Must possess excellent written/oral communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work within team following development methodology e.g. Waterfall, Agile and Scrum
- Experience with Jira would be advantageous
- Proven track record of ability to handle time critical project
- Winter Cereal Trust Bursaries
- Customer Services Internship Programme
- Digital Marketing Internship Programme
- Automation Tester Internship Opportunity At Beekman Group
- Henkel Graduate Internship Programme 2021
- Mastercard Summer Vacation Programme 2021
- Allan Gray Traineeship Programme 2021
- FNB Graduate Internship Programme 2021
- Samancor Bursary Scholarship Programme 2021
HOW TO APPLY
Contract Type: Contract 12 Months
Location: Port Shepstone, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Beekman Group, South Africa’s leading corporate player in the development and management of property and the leisure sector, currently has the following opportunity at Head Office in Port Shepstone. In accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of the Group, preference shall be given, but not limited to, candidates from the designated groups.