Internship – Finance – 2020 (South Africa)(Job Number:1929052)
A Learnership at BHGE enables you to interact with innovators in your field whilst being mentored by
leaders who will develop your potential through hands-on experience that will equip you with the right skills in your chosen career field.
The Learner will be required to support business activities working on challenging projects that
- present great learning opportunities. As a valuable member of our team, our interns will receive
- many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignment
- Exposure to multinational company
- Developmental feedback
- Matric/ Grade 12
- Finance Related qualification
- Basic Computer Literacy
- Must have valid authorization to work full time without any restrictions in the role’s location
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Demonstrated team player
- Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive
- Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to
- Preference will be given to EE candidates
Primary Location: Africa-South Africa-Gauteng-JOHANNESBURG
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.