Bell Equipment manufactures and markets a wide range of earthmoving and materials handling machinery for the mining, construction, forestry, sugar and related industries and they are offering apprenticeships in this industry.
Apprentice Turner X5 (Richards Bay)
Apprentice Earthmoving Mechanic X1 (Kuruman)
Apprentice Earthmoving Mechanic X1 (Cape Town)
Apprentice Earthmoving Mechanic X 4 ( Pietermaritzburg)
Apprentice Earthmoving Mechanic X1 (Nelspruit)
Apprentice Earthmoving Mechanic X1 (Richards Bay)
Apprentice Auto Electrician X1 (Richards Bay)
Apprentice Earthmoving Mechanic X2 ( Middleburg)
Apprentice MillWright X5 (Richards Bay)
(Closing: 22 January 2021)
- N2 with four subjects with the relevant trade theory subjects (Mathematics, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing/Industrial Electronics, Electrical Trade Theory)
- National Certificate Vocational (NCV) L4 (EIC) Electrical Infrastructure & Construction
- Applicants must pass ABET level 4 assessment (Numeracy & literacy)
- Due to the strenuous nature of the work, candidates should be in a good physical state and be prepared to undergo a medical examination and other job relevant tests
- Learners license.
- Applicants to reside within a 50km radius from the Bell Richards Bay factory.
- Grade 12 with Mathematics (core), Physical Science, Engineering Graphic Design (EGD) & Mechanical Technology.
- Working experience in engineering industry
- Have competently completed a basic hand skill and measuring equipment course
HOW TO APPLY
ONLY APPLICATIONS WITH CERTIFIED COPIES OF ALL QUALIFICATIONS (SCHOOL AND COLLEGE) PLUS ID DOCUMENT & DRIVERS’ LICENCE WILL BE CONSIDERED.
IF YOU HAVE NOT HAD A RESPONSE TO YOUR APPLICATION WITHIN 4 WEEKS OF THE CLOSING DATE, PLEASE ACCEPT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.