BME offer learnerships, Bursaries & Internships as well as skilled training programs and more. If any of the fields below are within your interest and you meet all requirements, you may apply before the closing date.
BME Learnerships 2021
- Analytical Chemistry x 1 (Gauteng – Losberg/Fourcheville)
- Mechanical Engineering x 1 (Gauteng – Losberg/Fourcheville)
- Industrial Engineering x 1 (Gauteng – Bryanston)
- Electronics Engineering x 1 (Gauteng – Strijdom Park)
- Mining Engineering x 1 (Limpopo – Mokopane (Mogalakwena Mine)
Learnerships Requirements Candidates interested in applying for a learnership with BME are required to meet all the stipulations as indicated below. BME upholds the equity principals and offers equal opportunities to all. Candidates are required to submit their age, race, and gender, along with any disabilities.
Qualifications Candidates must have the following:
- A valid Grade 12 / Matric certification
- Must be between 18 and 35 years of age
- You must not have partaken in any other learnership prior to this application
- Must hold a diploma or degree in the relevant field (where applicable)
- Proof of residence
- Applicants must be strictly South African and residing within the areas they are applying for the learnership
- No Criminal Record • Candidates will be sent for Fitness Assessments (Medicals)
- Candidates must submit a curriculum vitae with up-to-date contact details and all relevant information.
- Candidates must also submit a motivational letter and provide references. Candidates must complete the application in full and ensure it is submitted on time.
Applications that are received after the advertised closing date, are missing documentation or is not signed, will not be taken into consideration.
How to Apply