A BMW Dealership in Johannesburg area is looking for a Apprentice Motor Mechanic to join their technical team.
The Successful incumbent will be responsible for providing support to the Technicians and Mechanics in the preparation, servicing and repairs of all vehicles. The opportunity will afford the Apprentice to the chance to obtain the necessary skills and knowledge to become a qualified BMW Motor Mechanic.
- Senior Certificate – Grade 12, from a Technical High School
- Mathematics as school subject – pass rate of 50%
- Physical Science as school subject- pass rate of 50%
- Technical Drawings – Advantageous
- N2 Motor Trade Theory NQF Level 1
- Driver’s Licence is non-negotiable
- Attend BMW SA Apprentice 1st to 4th level training course
- Responsible for visual (exterior) vehicle inspection within workshop
- Ensure proper administration of workshop documents and parts are collected
How to apply