Here is a list of bursaries closing in January 2020. If you have not yet apply or you know someone who need to apply, this is your chance. Apply for 2020 bursaries to be covered for the 2020 academic year.
Closing Date 22 January 2020
All students with the appropriate undergraduate degree aiming to further their studies in the relevant disciplines may apply. As part of the selection criteria, students are required to choose one essay topic from the below listed options which consist of service lines (departments) within ERM. Full Details Here
Petra Diamonds offers bursaries and vocational work experience (internships) in the following fields:
- Engineering: Electrical, Mechanical, Mining, Metallurgy
- Earth Sciences: Geology
- Other Directions: Environmental management, Human Resources management, Financial management, Survey. Full Details Here.
Closing date 15 January 2020
An applicant who wishes to access the bursary funding must meet the following criteria:
- Applications submitted must be from candidates who wish to register for a discipline related to the Occupational Health and Safety field.
- Bursaries may be awarded for:
* National Certificates
* Degrees, or
* Any other related qualification as approved by the Council. Full details here.
Information about the Bursary. The following must be read before making an application fora Funza Lushaka bursary for 2020.
Should you have a criminal record, charged of misconductor dismissed from work, kindly note that you are not eligible to apply for this bursary.
Allocation of Funza Lushaka bursaries to Higher Education Institution employees, their spouse and their dependents/children is not permissible. Full details here.
All Other bursaries
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.