Are you passionate about collaborating with peers and receiving both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager?
PROCTER & GAMBLE BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION LEARNERSHIP
The P&G Learner-ship Program is a corporate program in which we offer you the best-in-class, paid administrative experiences. Learners have the opportunity to build value to the Company from day one with impactful work objectives.
How to qualify:
- You need to have Matric Certificate/Diploma with 0 – 3 years working experience
- South African Citizen- Barcoded South African ID
- Strong disciplinary skills, willingness to continuously learn from the external environment around.
- Strong inclination towards working in a challenging environment of FMCG, especially around Technology creating a new era of doing business.
How to Apply
The work environment is project oriented, which gives you a chance to develop your professional skills.
LOCATION:Gauteng, South Africa
You May Also Apply for:
- Iso Lomso Fellowship Programme
- Ways to Make Money on the Weekends
- Ways to Make Money if You Are Unemployed
- P&G Learnership Programme Johannesburg
- Trainee Buyer Position at Cape Union Mart
- Hatch Graduates Internship Programme
- Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality Bursary Scholarships
- Do You Want To Work for Capitec? [Apply for Open Vacancies Today]
- International Management Traineeships Johannesburg [Salary: R18 000 Per Month]
- PwC Traineeships Johannesburg
- SAPS Traineeships R4500 Per Month [APPLY TODAY]
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round.