Business Analysis Learnership Programme: This is an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic, hardworking and eager learners to join a Business Analysis Level 6 learnership programme. This highly regarded program will run for 12 months and you will be paid a monthly stipend.
This is an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic, hardworking and eager learners to join a Business Analysis Level 6 learnership programme. This highly regarded program will run for 12 months.
Business Analysis Learnership
It is a work-integrated program and you therefore will be required to study and work during the 12 months.
The course fees are all sponsored and a stipend of R3500 per month will be given for the duration of the project.
Background & Mission of the College
On The Ball College seeks to help develop South Africa into a knowledge-based society by encouraging more people to become educated and develop their skills as a means of contributing to economic growth.
• You will attend training in Business Analysis online.
• You will complete a Portfolio towards this full qualification.
• Must be SA citizen
• Must live and reside in the Western Cape.
• Must not be involved in any other programme during the learnership duration or be employed.
• Must be between the ages of 20-25
• Must have a previous NQF:5 IT /Business Analysis qualification.
• No criminal or credit record.
• Must be willing to go through screening skills assessments
• Must want to pursue a Business Analysis career.
• Good communication skills
• Previous business analysis and ICT experience an advantage.
• Must be willing to do the work-integrated learning when required.
• Must be committed to be on the programme until the end and be present in all classes.
• (C Higher Grade or B Lower Grade) pass in Mathematics and English in matric.
How to Apply
If you would like to apply for this learnership please apply via email below.
Application Closing Date: Friday, July 10, 2020