What will you do?
Responsible for inbound/outbound telephonic communication with client base. Ensures the quality of service exceeds customer expectations and establishes constructive relationships with client base. Utilises IT system accurately and ensures that all queries are answered effectively. Refers calls to appropriate departments only if unable to solve query appropriately. Deals with more complex queries, which often entail amendments to payments made. Provides accurate product information to clients in line with standards and protocols and may have supervisory responsibilities. Responsible for customer Liaison Officer duties.
What will make you successful in this role?
- Effective servicing clients via telephone, mail and walk-in interactions with all retirement fund administrative matters
- Adhering to the implemented processes, policies and procedures and keeping to all Service Level Agreements
- Handling of general information requests from clients in a professional, effective and efficient manner
- Nurture and build strong relationships with internal and external clients
- Updating of member information accurately on system
- Outbound dialing will be required dependent on project specific tasks
- Support and contribute towards the Sanlam Digital Strategy
Qualification and Experience
Degree or Diploma or Grade 12 with 3 to 5 years related experience.
Knowledge and Skills
Reporting and Administration
Quality, Compliance and Accreditation
Communicates effectively – Stage 2
Action orientated – Stage 2
Decision quality – Stage 2
Optimises work processes – Stage 2
Build a successful career with us
We’re all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future – your career, your personal development and of achieving great things. We pride ourselves in helping our employees to realise their worth. Through its business clusters – Sanlam Personal Finance, Sanlam Emerging Markets, Sanlam Investments, Sanlam Corporate, Santam, Miway, as well as the Group Office – the group provides many opportunities for growth and development.
Being resilient – Stage 2
Collaborates – Stage 2
Cultivates innovation – Stage 2
Customer focus – Stage 2
Drives results – Stage 2
The shortlisting process will only start once the application due date has been reached. The time taken to complete this process will depend on how far you progress and the availability of managers.
How to Apply