Call Centre Learnership : The Eastern Cape Department of Health is implementing Learnership and Developmental Programmes targeting the youth of our communities to capacitate and upskill community beneficiaries decrease the unemployment rate in the province. The Department has 50 EMS Call Centre Learnership opportunities over a period of 12 months
The consideration for the learnership will be the youth who possess Grade 12 certificate
Call Centre Learnership
Closing Date: 05 August 2020 at 12:00pm. Location: BhishoReference Number: ECHEALTH-EMS / 03 / 07 / 2020
- 1. Certified copy (current and not older than three months) of Grade 12 (Matric) certificate or equivalent qualification with Maths / Maths Literacy and Biology / Life Sciences
- Certified Copy of Identity document (RSA) – current and not older than three months. (If a South African Identity card is used copies must be for both sides.)
- CV / Personal profile
- Z83 form filled (obtainable from any Public Service Department office or facility)
- Proof of residence as per the catchment area one has applied for,
- All copies must be certified and certification date not to be more than three months old.
- The EC Department of Health is committed to ensuring inclusivity, equity and fairness.
- Applicants must clearly indicate the reference number on the Z 83 form
- No late and incomplete applications will be considered
- Communication will be limited to shortlisted candidates only
- If you have not been contacted within three months after the closing date of the advert, regard your application as unsuccessful
- Monthly stipend is at R5000 per learner.
You may also apply for: Sales Learnerships Johannesburg
How to Apply
- Applications must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. On the subject line, quote the reference number of the post
For enquiries contact: Mr Pinca Tel No 043 702 3000 or Ms B Mishawulana Tel no 063 253 1021
About Eastern Cape Department of Health
Vision and Mission
A quality health service to the people of the Eastern Cape Province promoting a better life for all.
To provide and ensure accessible comprehensive integrated services in the Eastern Cape, emphasizing the primary health care approach, optimally utilising all resources to enable all its present and future generations to enjoy health and quality of life.