(Gauteng, Free State, Limpopo, KZN, Eastern & Western Cape)
Overall Purpose of the Job
The main purpose of the position is to install and maintain all Cartrack vehicle tracking and recovery systems according to the Cartrack fitment techniques and quality standards.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum Matric / Grade 12
- Valid drivers licence
- Must have some technical background/knowledge or be technically minded
- You will be placed on a 1 year trainee contract in which time you will be trained and assessed to become a Fitment Technician or other suited technical roles within the business.
How to Apply
You May Also Apply for:
- RAF Correspondence Internships Pretoria
- WNS Global Services SA Learnership Programme R4500 Per Month
- Liberty Life INSETA Learnership Programme
- Robben Island Museum Internship Programme
- Last Day To Apply for SAPS Traineeships for 2020
- Job Scam Alert: How to see if a Job is a Scam
- Business Administration Learnerships for Matriculants
- Iso Lomso Fellowship Programme
- Ways to Make Money on the Weekends
- Ways to Make Money if You Are Unemployed
- P&G Learnership Programme Johannesburg
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.