Location: Brits, Emalahleni, Germiston, Khumani, Kolomela, Namakwa Sands, Pinetown, Sishen
Reference Number: 512
Komatsu South Africa has an opportunity for maticulants between the ages of 18 and 25 years to join the 4 year Apprentice program at our various Branches/Depots based in the Gauteng, Mpumalanga, Northern Cape and Western Cape region.
- Grade 12
- Must be between the age of 18-25 years
Must have passed the following subjects on NQF Level 4:
- Mathematics / Technical Mathematics (Not Mathematics literacy)
- Physical Science / Technical Science
- Mechanical Technology / Automotive Repair & Maintenance
- Electrical Technology
- Engineering Graphic and Design
- Observing, learning and understanding a wide range of Technical skill modules and processes while under the instruction of skilled technical staff
- To be able to demonstrate these skills and processes as the training period progresses by working independently or with a team, to undertake tasks as instructed and increasing overall contribution to the organisation
- To undertake and successfully complete prescribed apprentice modules as per merSETA throughout the training period, achieving the theoretical knowledge and practical skills
- Learning and understanding the importance of Health and safety within the workspace
- To learn how to maintain workshop equipment and to keep it in good repair
- To maintain a logbook over the duration of the apprenticeship period, recording projects that have been undertaken and the skills learned
- To maintain and to ensure general good housekeeping of the workplace
- To maintain a smart appearance and to act in a professional manner at all times
- To perform any other duties appropriate to the role
PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO FEMALE APPLICANTS!
How to Apply
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round.