Home » Apprenticeship Programmes
Category Archives: Apprenticeship Programmes
Earthmoving equipment company, Barloworld Equipment has been at the forefront of training engineering (and other) graduates for many years, and is now inviting applications for their apprentice training programme based Kathu.
- Assist in removing and installation of machine components.
- Assist in carrying out of preventative maintenance.
- Perform Minor machine repairs.
- Deliver high quality service to the customer and assist Artisans with all tasks
- Grade twelve with mathematics and Science.
- Must be able to handle high work load and pressure.
- Must have a valid drivers’ licence.
Closing Date: 04 May 2018
Location: Technical Training East London
Apprenticeship Intake 2019
Mercedes Benz South Africa offers trade-related training for top achievers who show a strong interest in their field of study and who want to be trained in a world-class organisation. This training will be offered at the MBSA East London Learning Academy. Positions, subject to conditions being met, may be made available for persons wanting to pursue the following apprenticeship fields:
- Apprenticeship: Millwright
- Apprenticeship: Electrician (Industrial Electrician)
- Apprenticeship: Automotive (Motor Vehicle) Electrician
Applications are invited from individuals interested in studying any one of the above technical fields through an apprenticeship. To be considered, applicants must
- Strictly comply with all the application requirements laid out in this advert. Please note all points in the advert carefully
- Meet the minimum qualification requirements by the time the apprenticeship starts which are: A seven subject Grade 12/ Matric NCV 4 qualification with good results in Mathematics and Physical Science, inclusive of applicable related subjects such
- as Electrical Technology. Mechanical Technology, Automotive Repair and Maintenance, Engineering Graphics and Design etc
- Alternately – A minimum of a full four subject N3 Technical Certificate with supporting language subjects at a Grade 12/Matric level or NCV level 4 (in a related engineering field of study is required. Students currently in their final year of study in the qualifications mentioned here and in the previous point may apply
- Be a South African citizen and ensure compliance with company values and policies
- Note that meeting the minimum entry requirements does not guarantee further selection or screening for any apprenticeship positions that may be offered by MBSA
All applications are invited, however the following will apply: Code of good practice on the employment of people with disabilities. People with disabilities may apply, as long as the requirements indicated above can be met.
How To Apply
- E-mail your application to the following e-mail: email@example.com. Applications by other means will not be considered .
- It is strongly recommended you send your attachments as PDF documents. Word documents may also be used but PDF is preferred. No zipped, exe, or other similar files are allowed as attachments and other file formats will be blocked. Applications with missing or blocked attachments will not be considered
- Please only send ONE e-mail with all your attachments on it. Multiple e-mails from the same applicant will not be considered. If the attachments size is to big please reduce them before sending to enable all your documents to be submitted in ONE e-mail . It is strongly recommended that attachments sent be submitted together as one PDF file to simplify processing of your application
- The total size of ALL submitted attachments per application may not exceed 6MB / six megabytes
- Ensure that your typed submitted documents such as your covering letter, CV, contact details, etc are typed in a minimum font size of 14 to ensure legibility of documents
- The first page of the application must include a covering letter which must quote the reference number TECH 2019 and clearly show your preferred field of training: Either Millwright, Electrician or Automotive Electrician. You are only allowed to apply for one trader apprenticeship
- Clearly state in the covering letter why you are interested in the apprenticeship you have indicated . All applicants who are currently writing Grade 12 must submit certified copies of their 1″ term 2018 Grade 12 results as well as certified copies of their final Grade 11 results
- All applicants who have completed Grade 12. NCV 4 or any other related higher qualification must submit their certificate / statement of results together with any other applicable qualification and I documents
- Certified copies of all qualifications mentioned on the submitted CV must be included – not just the applicant’s highest qualifications
- All applicants who are currently studying NCV level 4 must submit copies of their NCV level 2 and 3 results, as well as their final year high school certificate results irrespective of the level achieved at high school
- Candidates may only apply for one apprenticeship field and must not submit more than one application
- The applicant’s CV, ID and all other applicable certificates examination results must be included .
- Please ensure that certification stamps do not obscure important details on submitted documents
- Ensure that clear certification stamps with signatures are visible on all documents such as Identity Document, all submitted Certificates examination results, etc.
Please note: If you have not been contacted by the end of July 2018 for further screening you should consider your application
Givaudan a Food Technologist learnership/apprenticeship opportunity in Johannesburg South for recently matriculated candidates. The compant seeks a Food Technologist Learner for their Snack and Savoury Laboratory at the Tulisa Park office . The primary focus of this position is to provide assistance and support to Snacks & MFS creators in the realisation of their tasks.
It could well be your perfect opportunity if, like us you always aim to exceed customer needs, deliver value and are skilled at fostering strong relationships. In this exciting role you will:
- Compound: You will compound flavour formulas. You will carry out powder blending and other flavour processes to make flavours. You will apply flavours to snack and food applications. You will contribute by food tasting.
- Control of raw material: You will produce prototype samples for projects. You will receive and control raw materials in the lab. You will organise and renew the stock samples. You will record data using company software. You will support the smooth running of the lab.
- Health and Safety: You will work strictly according to the company requirements for optimal safety, hygiene and protection of the environment.
- Learning: You will be required to attend Chemical Operations classes as set out by the Learnership table and submit workplace portfolios.
Givaudan is the global leader in the fragrance and flavour industry, offering its products to global, regional and local food, beverage, consumer goods and fragrance companies.
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and work in a team as passionate as you are? Then come join us – and impact your world.
- Matric with mathematics as subject
- Ability to compound and work with precision
- Basic knowledge in chemistry
- Good sensory skills
- Computer literate
- Adequate spoken and written English
- Team player
- Flexible and adaptable
How to apply
Union Motors in Nelspruit Is Inviting suitable applications for Motor and Diesel Mechanic Apprenticeships.
Applicants should have the following minimum requirements:
- Grade 12. English, Science and Maths.
- N2 Mechanical Engineering Certificate with Motor! Diesel Trade
- Theory as one of the subjects OR N3 with Mechanotech as one of the subjects OR equivalent.
- Code 8 driver’s licence
- A genuine interest and passion for the motor industry
How To Apply
Only applicants meeting the above requirements should forward their Curriculum Vitae with the heading: Motor/ Diesel Apprenticeship to:
Leon.firstname.lastname@example.org or fax CV to: 086-538-2546
Certified and reliable copies of all relevant documentation must accompany the CV.
Selection will be done In terms of the Company’s Employment Equity policy.
Applicants who have not been contacted within 2 weeks of the closing date should consider their applications as unsuccessful
Closing Date: 27 April 2018
- Assembly and Installation of machinery and equipment
- Dismantling of machinery and equipment
- Aligning machinery and equipment
- Operation of machinery and equipment
- Repair, maintain and lubricate machinery and equipment
- Conduct preventative maintenance on all electrical, or mechanical equipment
- N2 in Fitting and / or Electrical
- Matric (Maths & Science & Technical drawing) will be an advantage
- One year experience in a technical environment would be advantageous
- Computer literacy application essential
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- A self-starter who has the ability to prioritize, and can work with minimum supervision
- A Team player who is keen on self-development
How To Apply
|Mechanical Apprentice Apply Online for the Nestle Mechanical Apprentice Programme|
|Electrical ApprenticeApply Online for the Nestle Electrical Apprentice Programme|
Closing Date: 26 March 2018
More positions like this Apprenticeship Programmes