Diesel Mechanic Learnership Programme
Closing Date: 24 May 2019
Job Level: B1
Education and Experience
- NCV 4 with at least 40% mathematics (Not Mathematics literacy) and all other relevant subj essential
- Or Senior Certificate (Grade 12) with at least 40% in English Mathematics and Physical Science
- Or N2 certificate with four subjects relevant to the trade is essential
- Previous experience as an artisan assistant would be considered an advantage.
- To be trained towards an Artisan qualification
Physical / Legal Requirements:
- Fit for Duty / Certificate of Fitness
- All mechanic learners will be required to pass Dover test
Royal Bafokeng Platinum shall apply the Employment Equity principles as set out in Company’s Employment Equity Policy. Incomplete CV’s and / or applications will not be considered. If you do not hear from the within 21 days after the closing of the advert, please consider your application unsuccessful. The CV unsuccessful applications shall not be returned unless on request by the applicant.
How To Apply
Interested candidates may forward their applications to the Recruitment Department by email to email@example.com; or deliver applications to Recruitment Departments. Internal Candidate’s must inform their supervisors upon aphiplying.
Find other Learners
(Visited 966 times, 1 visits today)
Mercedes- Benz South Africa Internship Programme
Closing Date: 29 May 2019
Location: East London
Mercedes- Benz South Africa is offering a unique development opportunity for recently-qualified graduates, who desire to be an integral part of the MBSA talent pool.
What does the MBSA Graduate Development Programme offer?
- relevant practical experience in your field of study
- exposure to a world class manufacturing facility and environment
- an opportunity to apply for positions within the organisation
- coaching and mentoring support
Who can apply?
- Candidates who have recently graduated within the last 3 years
- a South African Citizen, or permanent resident of South Africa
- Graduates from the Eastern Cape region will have an added advantage when applying for the programme
- Recently qualified graduates, (with a full NQF 7 or higher), in the following career streams:
- Information Technology / Information Systems / Computer Science
- Industrial Engineering / Mechanical Engineering
“Mercedes-Benz South Africa is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered, however the following will apply:
- foreign nationals must qualify for a work visa/permit as per the provisions of the Immigration Act 13, 2002;
- division’s Employment Equity Plan in terms of the Employment Equity Act, No 58, 1998.
- Code of good practice on the employment of people with disabilities”
Other Important information
- Late and incomplete applications will not be considered
- If you have not heard from us by the 31 July 2019 please take it that your application has been unsuccessful.
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Mercedes Benz Graduate / Internship Programme
(Visited 1,161 times, 1 visits today)
Gauteng Human Settlement Internship Programme
CLOSING DATE: 31 MAY 2019
Location: GAUTENG PROVINCE
STIPEND: R 5 000 PER MONTH
The Department of Human Settlements offers Internship opportunities to unemployed South African Graduates who wish to apply in the fields that are in line with the Departments core business. Applicants must not have been previously employed in any Internship Programme or be studying towards a qualification.
REQUIREMENTS: Applicants must have completed a tertiary qualification at National Diploma and Degree level in any of the below mentioned fields. Must be in between the ages of 18 – 35 yrs of age and a South African citizen. Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to interviews to determine their suitability. The successful candidates will be required to sign a 24 months Internship Programme contract with the Department of Human Settlements. Applications must be submitted on a 283 form with the following attachments: a certified copy of your matric certificate, highest qualification, ID document and CV. The Z83 form can be obtainable from any Public Service Department.
INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES OFFERED:
- Civil Engineering Ref NO:0001,
- Building Engineering Ref No:0002.
- Construction Science Ref No:0003,
- Construction Management Ref No:0004.
- Town Planning Ref No:0005,
- Quantity Surveying Ref No:0006.
- (Research & Planning Ref No:007 applications for the Research & Planning Internship Programme must be submitted at 11 Diagonal Road JHB CBD 4th Floor HCUD UNIT and not the Regional offices )
How To Apply
Please be notified that applicants are requested to submit/hand deliver their applications according to the geographical areas in which they live in Gauteng Province, for details on where the applications should be submitted please refer to the table below failure to submit accordingly will result in an automatic disqualification.
|Gauteng Department of Human Settlements, 11 Diagonal Road JHB CBD 4th Floor |
|Gauteng Department of Human Settlements JHB Region 129 Fox Street 5th Floor Room 504|
|Gauteng Department of Human Settlements Tshwane Region No. 50 Hamilton Street, Arcadia Pretoria 0001|
|Gauteng Department of Human Settlements Ekurhuleni Region No 68 Voortrekker Road, 4th Floor Nevada Building Alberton 1426|
|Gauteng Department of Human Settlements Krugersdorp/Mogale City Region No 56 Burger Street Krugersdorp|
|Gauteng Department of Human Settlements Sedibeng Region 28 Market Vereeniging 1930|
We welcome applications from persons with disabilities. Correspondence will be limited shortlisted candidates only. Should you not hear from us within three (3) months of closing di of the advert, accept that your application was unsuccessful.
(Visited 943 times, 1 visits today)
Capitec Bank is on the lookout for a dynamic, self-motivate team member sharing our passion for excellent client service. As a Service Consultant (Teller) you are required to deliver a quality front-line banking service to our clients within the branch by:
- consulting with clients,
- gathering and capturing of information,
- deposit- taking transactions,
- new client take on procedures and
- assisting clients with general banking related queries.
- National Senior Certificate (Grade 12) or National Certificate (Vocational) essential
- Preferably a relevant tertiary qualification in Commence / Management
How To Apply
|REF #||JOB TITLE||LOCATION – BRANCH / CAMPUS||DATE CLOSING|
|190517-4||Service Consultant – Graaff Reinet||Graaff Reinet||2019/05/23||View Details|
|190517-3||Service Consultant – Middelburg||Middelburg Cape||2019/05/22||View Details|
|190517-2||Service Consultant (Katlehong & Vosloorus)||Vosloorus||2019/05/21||View Details|
|190516-6||Service Consultant (Ermelo)||Ermelo||2019/05/23||View Details|
|190516-5||Client Service Champion (Hazyview)||Hazyview Blue Haze||2019/05/22||View Details|
|190516-4||Service Consultant (Taung)||Taung||2019/05/21||View Details|
Here you can find other info about Capitec positions
(Visited 4,165 times, 1 visits today)
Transnet Apprenticeships X42 Positions Must have Grade 12
CLOSING DATE: 30 MAY 2019
Ref No: HR / KZN / TPT / RCB / APPRENTICESHIP / 19 / 05 / 16 (must be written on the outside of the envelope for identification)
As part of our human capital development strategy, we are offering comprehensive bursaries to students to be trained as Artisans and Skilled Workers in the following trades and field.
- Fitters [x10]
- Electrician [x10]
- Millwright [x6]
- Diesel Mechanics [x10]
- Auto-Electricians [x4]
- Welder [x2]
- Grade 12 with a pass in Maths and Physical Science or
- Grade 12 Technical Matric with a pass in Maths and relevant trade subject
- N2 with relevant trade subjects will be an added advantage
- Code 8 Driver’s Licence will be an added advantage
Please take note of the following:
- SA citizens studying towards these trades or related fields without any other bursary obligation
- and with outstanding achievements are encouraged to apply
- Appointments will be made in terms of the Company’s Employment equity policy and Recruitment and Selection policy.
- All training will be done in Durban. Please note that NO accommodation & / transport assistance will be provided
- Only posted applications will be accepted.
- Preference will be given to youth from local communities.
- Please accept that your application was unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within one month of the closing date of the advertisement.
How To Apply
Please send a cover letter indicating your choice of trade, your CV, certified copy of relevant qualification / s and certified copy of ID document to Transnet Engineering via the following postal address: RECRUITMENT MANAGER, TRANSNET ENGINEERING, PO BOX 951, DURBAN, 4000
(Visited 2,841 times, 1 visits today)