Are you passionate about collaborating with peers and receiving both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager?
PROCTER & GAMBLE BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION LEARNERSHIP
The P&G Learner-ship Program is a corporate program in which we offer you the best-in-class, paid administrative experiences. Learners have the opportunity to build value to the Company from day one with impactful work objectives.
How to qualify:
- You need to have Matric Certificate/Diploma with 0 – 3 years working experience
- South African Citizen- Barcoded South African ID
- Strong disciplinary skills, willingness to continuously learn from the external environment around.
- Strong inclination towards working in a challenging environment of FMCG, especially around Technology creating a new era of doing business.
How to Apply
The work environment is project oriented, which gives you a chance to develop your professional skills.
LOCATION:Gauteng, South Africa
You May Also Apply for:
- Iso Lomso Fellowship Programme
- Ways to Make Money on the Weekends
- Ways to Make Money if You Are Unemployed
- P&G Learnership Programme Johannesburg
- Trainee Buyer Position at Cape Union Mart
- Hatch Graduates Internship Programme
- Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality Bursary Scholarships
- Do You Want To Work for Capitec? [Apply for Open Vacancies Today]
- International Management Traineeships Johannesburg [Salary: R18 000 Per Month]
- PwC Traineeships Johannesburg
- SAPS Traineeships R4500 Per Month [APPLY TODAY]
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round. Here are some tips for you to identify jobs that are not real. HOW TO SEE IF A JOB IS A SCAM/FAKE Below are ten tips to see if a job is a scam. Note that on this website we do not post such kind of jobs. 1.They Use Personal/free email instead of company email. , e.g: (hotmail. gmail, webmail, yahoo, mail e.t.c). Sometime their email will say Eskom@gmail.com, Transnet@webmail.com or Netcare@yahoo.com. The companies mail should say Eg email@example.com, recruitment@Transnet.com or Mothobi@Netcare.co.za it can't be eskom@gmail it must be statement them after @ is name of company not before @
2. They Use Personal Cell Number Instead of a Land-line/company tell (e.g. 073, 082. 061. 060 e.t.c) Companies use 011, 021, 041, 057, 031 ETC.
3. They Need Upfront fee for the job placement (e.g. pay R120 for your Job placement or Test) company needs you not other way round so they can't ask for money why can't they take it from your salary when they hire you? Even recruitment agency are paid by companies that require people.
4.They Rent CBD Flats for their interviews and fake tests , (e.g. what house commissioner street johannesburg flat/Floor no.22)
5. They require many people to Apply (e.g 100 people needed to work at call centre immediately) and requirements are simple that almost everyone qualify
6. They always have many different fake fields for everyone (Drivers, Cleaners, Call Centre, Nanny, Security Jobs e.t.c)
7. Their Job Posts are always : With or Without Qualifications/Experience
8. Some uses SMS Like : sms CLEAN to 4392 (This is just an example) or Comment with Yes or Phone Numbers
9. They Frequently Advertise the same Job Ad throughout the year
10. Their Job Content has less information and don't have Application End Date/ Closing Date. So, be warned and be cautious when you see jobs like these and never pay for a job, your job has to pay you. Thank you