Do you have Matric? Are you Computer Literate? Transnet has vacancies for you.
Port Workers, Drivers and Operations Checker At Transnet
The provision of labour as directed by supervisor in order to ensure a safe and clean working environment or optimized cargo operation.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Matric with minimum of 2 years as a port worker/general worker
Qualifications & Experience:
- Computer literate
Transnet has a critical role to play in furthering South Africa’s strategic and economic objectives and is actively refreshing its brand as it moves into new markets, expands and diversifies its service offering, and redefines its market position.
Transnet operates as an integrated freight transport company, formed around a core of five operating divisions that complement each other. These are supported by a number of company-wide specialist units – Transnet Group Capital, Transnet Property and Transnet Foundation- which underpin our company.
Transnet is made up of the following operating divisions:
- Transnet freight rail
- Transnet rail engineering
- Transnet national ports authority
- Transnet port terminals
- Transnet pipelines
As a state-owned company, Transnet continues to leave an indelible mark on the lives of all South Africans. With a geographical footprint that covers our entire country, Transnet is inextricably involved in all aspects of life in South Africa. As such, we ensure that that we play a pivotal role in enhancing the quality of life in all areas we operate. This extends not just to our employees, but to communities and environments as well. Through the Transnet Foundation – which is the Corporate Social Investment arm of Transnet – we have invested time and money in a number of diverse programmes around the country that provide much-need succour and assistance to our communities.
Our aim is simple – we want to harness the power of our people, of technology, to brighten the future of millions across our continent – and beyond.
HOW TO APPLY
- PLEASE NOTE: Transnet, its employees or representatives never ask for a fee from job seekers. Any such requests are fraudulent.
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round. Here are some tips for you to identify jobs that are not real. HOW TO SEE IF A JOB IS A SCAM/FAKE Below are ten tips to see if a job is a scam. Note that on this website we do not post such kind of jobs. 1.They Use Personal/free email instead of company email. , e.g: (hotmail. gmail, webmail, yahoo, mail e.t.c). Sometime their email will say Eskom@gmail.com, Transnet@webmail.com or Netcare@yahoo.com. The companies mail should say Eg firstname.lastname@example.org, recruitment@Transnet.com or Mothobi@Netcare.co.za it can't be eskom@gmail it must be statement them after @ is name of company not before @
2. They Use Personal Cell Number Instead of a Land-line/company tell (e.g. 073, 082. 061. 060 e.t.c) Companies use 011, 021, 041, 057, 031 ETC.
3. They Need Upfront fee for the job placement (e.g. pay R120 for your Job placement or Test) company needs you not other way round so they can't ask for money why can't they take it from your salary when they hire you? Even recruitment agency are paid by companies that require people.
4.They Rent CBD Flats for their interviews and fake tests , (e.g. what house commissioner street johannesburg flat/Floor no.22)
5. They require many people to Apply (e.g 100 people needed to work at call centre immediately) and requirements are simple that almost everyone qualify
6. They always have many different fake fields for everyone (Drivers, Cleaners, Call Centre, Nanny, Security Jobs e.t.c)
7. Their Job Posts are always : With or Without Qualifications/Experience
8. Some uses SMS Like : sms CLEAN to 4392 (This is just an example) or Comment with Yes or Phone Numbers
9. They Frequently Advertise the same Job Ad throughout the year
10. Their Job Content has less information and don't have Application End Date/ Closing Date. So, be warned and be cautious when you see jobs like these and never pay for a job, your job has to pay you. Thank you