The Engineering Learnership positions will be based at Minopex and its subsidiary sites.
- Minimum Grade 12 with Maths & Science / N2 / NCV Level 4 with relevant subjects:
- Diesel Mechanic: Maths, Science, Engineering Drawing, Diesel Trade Theory
- Electricians: Maths, Engineering Science, Industrial Electronics, Electrical trade Theory
- Fitter including Machining: Maths, Science, Fitter Trade Theory, Engineering Drawing
- Plater Welder: Maths, Science, Plater Theory, Plating and Structural Steel Drawings
- Rigger Ropesman: Maths, Science, Rigging Trade Theory, Engineering drawing
- Instrument Mechanician: Maths, Science, Industrial Electronics, Instrument Trade Theory
- Millwright: N6 / S4 Maths, Science, Fitter Trade Theory, Engineering Drawing, Industrial Electronics, Electrical Trade Theory
Closing Date: Friday, February 22, 2019
The purpose of this position is to enable aspired Learners to be trained and developed in becoming qualified Engineering Artisans.
Job Level: Entry Level
Required Experience: 0 – 1 years
Minimum education: High School/Grade 12 (Matric)
Ref #: SZUWOXL
We have other learnership programmes here