Home » Learnership Opportunities
Category Archives: Learnership Opportunities
SAB Learnership Programme Mafikeng NW
Reference Code: SAB-ZA-26703
Key Purpose Statement
To provide people with an opportunity to enrol for a Further Education and Training Certificate (NQF 4) with the Food
and Beverages SETA. They will enter into a fixed term contract for the duration of 12 months with Central Region and will
complete a learnership programme comprising of a blend of formal training and structured work experience supported by
coaching and mentorship.
A Grade 12 qualification is essential;
Valid South African driver’s licence;
Proficiency in English and any other South African language;
Basic computer literacy and experience working with Microsoft Office;
Basic financial literacy and business acumen;
Local area knowledge is a requirement.
Output and Accountabilities
Complete Sales Learnership Programme. The Learnership is a structured integrated learning programme that combines
theoretical (formal) training and on-the-job learning (structured work experience).
Provide support on sales deliverables and targets during peak business periods and when sales teams are on leave.
Closing date: 23 August 2018
How to Apply
PwC SAICA Learnership Trainee Programme A training contract is a learnership contract with a registered training office
PwC SAICA Learnership Trainee Programme
A training contract is a learnership contract with a registered training office
Candidates should be studying towards, or have successfully completed studies towards the Chartered Accountant (South Africa) CA (SA) qualification (qualifications include a BCom and post graduate qualification in Accounting or equivalent at any SAICA accredited university).
- You may apply for a training contract at any stage from first year through to final year, however your training contract will only commence the year following successful completion of your Honours/CTA,
- Skills required include: obtaining consistent passes in all subjects from first year through to final year, proficiency in English, good communication and interpersonal skills, drive, determination, leadership potential, deadline driven, keen attention to detail, logical thinking,
- Participating in extramural activities at school and/or university will be advantageous,
- You will be expected to progress steadily throughout the three years in order to qualify as a CA(SA), this includes writing the qualifying exams and achieving the necessary core hours as prescribed by SAICA,
- Core experience obtained during your learnership includes auditing, accounting, financial management, secretarial systems, taxation and estates, business information systems.
PwC provides industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to build public trust and enhance value for its clients and their stakeholders. More than 184 000 people in 157 countries across our network share their thinking, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice.
A training contract is a learnership contract with a registered training office. During your traineeship you will be able to put into practice the theory you have learned at university. You will be working in a challenging business environment, travelling to clients on most days, and you will interact with people on various levels.
How to Apply
Clicks Learnership Programme Mall of Africa and jacaranda Complete a Learnership Programme to qualify as a Pharmacist Assistant
Clicks Learnership Programme Mall of Africa and jacaranda
Do you want to work and obtain a qualification at the same time? Are you passionate about healthcare and delivering superior patient care? Clicks has an exciting opportunity available to complete a Learnership Programme to qualify as a Pharmacist Assistant. The position reports to the Pharmacy Manager.
Purpose and Objectives
- Successfully complete a National Certificate: Pharmacy Assistance Learnership Programme (Learner Basic Pharmacist Assistant) and a Further Education and Training Certificate: Pharmacist Assistance (Learner Post Basic Pharmacist Assistant) through the accredited Pharmacy Healthcare Academy
- A structured learning programme that consists of a theoretical and practical component and that leads to a qualification that is registered on the National Qualification Framework (NQF)
As a Learner on this programme you will be required to meet the following objectives:
- Successfully complete the Learnership Training Contracts at a registered Clicks Pharmacy and under an approved tutor
- Attend the required training interventions and successfully complete the competency assessments
- Submit a Portfolio of Evidence
- Provide support to the healthcare team in one of the Click’s Pharmacies under the supervision of a registered Pharmacist and within the legal scope of practice as outlined by the South African Pharmacy Council (SAPC)
- Essential requirement: completion of Grade 12 with a minimum of 50% in Mathematics (or 60% in Mathematical Literacy) and 50% in English
Skills, Abilities and Job Related Knowledge:
- Customer service orientated
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Computer Literacy
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Working with People
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Relating and Networking
- Planning and Organising
Preference will be given to individuals that:
- Meet the Company’s EE targets as set out in our employment equity plan
- Meet the furtherance of the National agenda for the development of unemployed youth
Work back agreement:
- Successful applicants will be required to enter into a work back agreement and will be required to work for Clicks as a qualified Pharmacist Assistant for a period equal to the length of the learnership period as a minimum
How to Apply
Vermaak Learnership Programme for People with Grade 12 The entry level criteria includes Grade 12 or current Grade 12 learners
Learnership Programme for People with Grade 12
Closing Date: 26 August 2018
Location: Johannesburg, Pretoria
The programme commences in February 2019.
- The entry level criteria includes Grade 12 or current Grade 12 learners with biology and mathematics, or maths literacy.
- Selection includes pre-interview testing and panel interviews.
- Successful candidates are paid a stipend and are employed on a two-year training contract during their studies at the Vermaak and Partners Academy.
- Student must have reliable transport and willing to rotate within the practice for the purpose of practical training.
- STUDENTS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR OWN ACCOMMODATION, TRANSPORT, AND MEALS.
How To Apply
- You may apply for this internship programme by e-mailing the below required documentation by fax: 0866741194
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of ID document
- Copy of Matric certificate OR Latest Matric Symbols available if currently in matric
- Please quote advertisement number of the internship programme applying for in the subject line of your e-mail application or quote number on your documents if faxed – ADVERTISEMENT NUMBER: 1042
- Submission of incomplete or inaccurate documents will render that applicant ineligible for consideration for the vacancy. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Due to the volume of applications should we not contact you within 20 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Letsema BANKSETA Learnerships August 2018 This Learnership offers you the opportunity to gain 1 year’s work experience
Letsema BANKSETA Learnerships August 2018
Do you want to step into the world of banking?
This Learnership offers you the opportunity to gain 1 year’s work experience
PARTICIPATE IN A ONE YEAR LEARNERSHIP IN THE BANKING AND MICROFINANCE SECTOR
This Learnership offers you the opportunity to gain 1 year’s work experience as well as an NQF5 Certificate in Banking Service Advice relevant to the Banking sector. A monthly allowance of R3 200 will be paid to the successful applicants. The applicant must be able to attend formal ACADEMIC training and will be responsible for their own transport. There are no costs to you in applying for this learnership.
BANKSETA welcomes applications from persons with disabilities.
IMPORTANT CRITERIA FOR APPLICANTS
- A valid certified copy of a Grade 12 Certificate with a minimum pass of 50% in English AND a minimum pass of 50% in Accounting OR a minimum of 50% in Mathematics OR a minimum of 60% in Maths Literacy
- Provide a positive recommendation or official testimonial from a previous school, learning institution or religious institution
- Present a professional image
- Currently unemployed
- Clear credit (ITC) and no criminal record
- Under the age of 35 as at 1 February 2019
- Currently not participating in a learnership
- Not involved in any other studies from 1 Jan 2019 to 31 Dec 2019
- Persons with a disability must provide a medical certificate confirming the nature of the disability
- Only South African Citizens in possession of a valid SA ID will be considered
- Effective communication in written and verbal English
How to apply
All application forms to reach Kelly on or before 31 August 2018.
- Download the application form
- Apply online at www.kelly.co.za
- Dial 087 354 5569 and request that a form be faxed or e-mailed to you
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and request that a form be e-mailed to you
Employment equity targets will apply. Candidates not contacted for an interview by the end of November 2017, should assume that their application was unsuccessful.