Closing Date: 26 April 2019
Location: Sandton, Sasolburg, Secunda, Ekandustria, Nelspruit, Komatipoort, Alrode, Witbank, Rustenburg, and Kwazulu-Natal
The main deliverables of the role is for the candidate to:
- Gain practical work experience
- Increase own understanding of the work involved in a particular field
- Increase self-confidence
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures
Different exposure opportunities may be available in different geographic areas, as well as different business departments. Each area has specific qualification requirements. No experience is necessary. Some roles may require an additional functional- and fitness assessment, as part of the medical evaluation.
- South African citizen
- Between 18 and 29 years of age
- Currently unemployed
- Currently residing in our fence-line communities (proof of residence will be required)
Opportunities for Matriculants
Clerical/Administrative – local communities around Secunda, Sasolburg, Sandton
Opportunities for Operators:
Matric with Maths, Science and English – local communities around Secunda, Ekandustria, Nelspruit, Komatipoort, Rustenburg and KZN
Opportunities for Artisans:
Mechanical Fitters – Matric / full N3 with Maths, Science and English, PLUS trade qualified at NQF4 – local communities around Secunda
Opportunities for Graduates:
Qualification and an interest in the under-mentioned fields – local communities around Sandton, Sasolburg, Secunda, Witbank, Alrode and Rustenburg
- Engineering: Mechanical; Electrical; Civil; Chemical; Control and Instrumentation; Chemistry
- Data and IT: Industrial Engineering; Analytics; Data Modelling; Statistics; Information Technology; Computer Science
- Commercial: Supply Chain; Logistics; Accounting; Inventory Control; Materials Management
- HR: Behavioural and Social Sciences; Industrial Psychology; Human Resources
- SHE: Safety, Physiotherapy, Environment, Quality; Fire Engineering; Process Safety; Product Stewardship; Occupational Hygiene
- Legal and Risk: Security; Auditing; Forensic; Governance; Compliance; Ethics
- Marketing: Communication; Media; Graphic Design
- Technical: Operations Management; Maintenance Planning; Project Management
- Mining: Mining Engineering; Survey; Geology; Explosives; GIS
- Real Estate: Property Development; Quantity Surveying; Town Planning
Leadership: Self-mastery – Takes accountability for driving own growth through developing self-awareness, reflecting, seeking feedback and self-correcting.
Functional / Technical: Functional skills and technical competencies may be required, depending on the nature of the role where the business considers placement of the YES-Learner.
- One application per person – once started, it must be completed within 48 hours
- Medical and fitness assessments
- Security clearance
- Qualification verification
How To Apply
Apply Online for the SASOL: Youth Employment Programme 2019 – tap on YOUTH OR SMS YOUTH to 33162
It will take a maximum of 12 sms’s at R1.50 each. Free sms/sms bundles do not apply.
Only Mobicell or SMS applications will be accepted.
Failure to provide Sasol with truthful information and valid documents will render your application null and void. If you are not contacted by us within 60 days after the closing date, regard your application as unsuccessful.
Disclaimer: Sasol will never request you to make any cash deposits/ payments as part of the recruitment process. If you suspect fraud, please contact your local SAPS.
(Visited 1,963 times, 1 visits today)