Locations: Johannesburg, Gauteng
You’re the brains behind our work.
You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi Africa is looking for Graduates to join our yearlong Learnership Programme in South Africa. The yearlong programme provides exposure and practical work experience to newly qualified university graduates across various Citi businesses. Graduates are allowed to apply to permanent positions in the year and are also sponsored a post graduate qualification during their year of work, relevant to their area of work.
Your time here will look something like this…
We’re committed to teaching you the ropes. The Learnership Programme trains and grows key players in today’s changing economic environment, and will equip you with the knowledge and training you need to make an impact in the African economy. Your time here will look something like this: As a Graduate you will interview and be placed in one of the following business areas – and at 6 months, you will have the option of rotating to another business; Operations and Technology
- Treasury and Trade Solutions
- Human Resources
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed. We’re committed to teaching you the ropes. The Learnership Programme trains and grows key players in today’s changing economic environment, and will equip you with the knowledge and training you need to make an impact in the African economy
We want to hear from you if…
You have obtained your undergraduate with a GPA 65% & above or Master’s degree in any discipline You have a maximum of 1 years of work experience You have strong leadership, teamwork, and communication skills
Who we think will be a great fit…
Extensive work experience is not a requirement, but dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking, and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you. We’ll also be looking for the following:
- Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, and success in team environments
- Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape (preferred, but not required)
- Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
- Analytical and quantitative skills
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making.
How to Apply
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round. Here are some tips for you to identify jobs that are not real. HOW TO SEE IF A JOB IS A SCAM/FAKE Below are ten tips to see if a job is a scam. Note that on this website we do not post such kind of jobs. 1.They Use Personal/free email instead of company email. , e.g: (hotmail. gmail, webmail, yahoo, mail e.t.c). Sometime their email will say Eskom@gmail.com, Transnet@webmail.com or Netcare@yahoo.com. The companies mail should say Eg firstname.lastname@example.org, recruitment@Transnet.com or Mothobi@Netcare.co.za it can't be eskom@gmail it must be statement them after @ is name of company not before @
2. They Use Personal Cell Number Instead of a Land-line/company tell (e.g. 073, 082. 061. 060 e.t.c) Companies use 011, 021, 041, 057, 031 ETC.
3. They Need Upfront fee for the job placement (e.g. pay R120 for your Job placement or Test) company needs you not other way round so they can't ask for money why can't they take it from your salary when they hire you? Even recruitment agency are paid by companies that require people.
4.They Rent CBD Flats for their interviews and fake tests , (e.g. what house commissioner street johannesburg flat/Floor no.22)
5. They require many people to Apply (e.g 100 people needed to work at call centre immediately) and requirements are simple that almost everyone qualify
6. They always have many different fake fields for everyone (Drivers, Cleaners, Call Centre, Nanny, Security Jobs e.t.c)
7. Their Job Posts are always : With or Without Qualifications/Experience
8. Some uses SMS Like : sms CLEAN to 4392 (This is just an example) or Comment with Yes or Phone Numbers
9. They Frequently Advertise the same Job Ad throughout the year
10. Their Job Content has less information and don't have Application End Date/ Closing Date. So, be warned and be cautious when you see jobs like these and never pay for a job, your job has to pay you. Thank you