CLEANER REF NO: 004375 Directorate: Admin & Support
REQUIREMENTS : Grade 10 or Abet & cleaning experience. SALARY : R102 534 per annum (plus benefits)
CENTRE : West Rand District Health- Region – A (Mogale Sub-District)
REQUIREMENTS : Grade 10 or Abet & cleaning experience. Possess good communication skills; be able to work shifts, including weekends & public holidays. Be able to rotate when required. Honest & reliable, possess physical strength & able to cope with physical demands of the position. Be able to work in a team.
DUTIES : Cleaning of facilities; offices; toilets; passages & waiting areas. Dust, was, scrub & polish floor, walls; windows; side walls etc. Clean equipment; clean and was dustbins & remove waste & adhere to Health Waste Management policy. Operate heavy duty cleaning machines. Be able to rotate within the scope of work & assist in laundry duties.
ENQUIRIES : Mr. Morake P/Ms Molelowatladi Tel No: (011) 953-1515
How to Apply
APPLICATIONS : should be hand delivered to West Rand District Health, Cnr. Vlei & Luipaard street Krugersdorp or posted to West Rand District Health, Private Bag X 2053, Krugersdorp 1740. NOTE : Applications must be submitted on a Z83 form with a CV, Certified ID copy and qualifications to be attached. The incumbent will be subject to a pre-screening process.
CLOSING DATE : 16 August 2019
You may also like to apply for:
Get More details at: https://www.aftermatric.co.za/#ixzz5vn9Gy0mT
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round. Here are some tips for you to identify jobs that are not real. HOW TO SEE IF A JOB IS A SCAM/FAKE Below are ten tips to see if a job is a scam. Note that on this website we do not post such kind of jobs. 1.They Use Personal/free email instead of company email. , e.g: (hotmail. gmail, webmail, yahoo, mail e.t.c). Sometime their email will say Eskom@gmail.com, Transnet@webmail.com or Netcare@yahoo.com. The companies mail should say Eg firstname.lastname@example.org, recruitment@Transnet.com or Mothobi@Netcare.co.za it can't be eskom@gmail it must be statement them after @ is name of company not before @
2. They Use Personal Cell Number Instead of a Land-line/company tell (e.g. 073, 082. 061. 060 e.t.c) Companies use 011, 021, 041, 057, 031 ETC.
3. They Need Upfront fee for the job placement (e.g. pay R120 for your Job placement or Test) company needs you not other way round so they can't ask for money why can't they take it from your salary when they hire you? Even recruitment agency are paid by companies that require people.
4.They Rent CBD Flats for their interviews and fake tests , (e.g. what house commissioner street johannesburg flat/Floor no.22)
5. They require many people to Apply (e.g 100 people needed to work at call centre immediately) and requirements are simple that almost everyone qualify
6. They always have many different fake fields for everyone (Drivers, Cleaners, Call Centre, Nanny, Security Jobs e.t.c)
7. Their Job Posts are always : With or Without Qualifications/Experience
8. Some uses SMS Like : sms CLEAN to 4392 (This is just an example) or Comment with Yes or Phone Numbers
9. They Frequently Advertise the same Job Ad throughout the year
10. Their Job Content has less information and don't have Application End Date/ Closing Date. So, be warned and be cautious when you see jobs like these and never pay for a job, your job has to pay you. Thank you