Are you passionate about beauty products and helping people look and feel good? Are you confident to engage and communicate your knowledge of our beauty products with our customers? There is an exciting opportunity in a Clicks store for a Make-up artist who will report to the Store Manager, service the entire beauty department and be a NYX expert. Successful applicants will receive training.
Make-up Artist (NYX) – Clicks
The purpose of this position is to ensure that maximum turnover is generated through the provision of excellent customer service by offering the customers in depth product knowledge, the promotion of merchandise and products and maintenance of housekeeping standards.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Essential: Matric
- Certificate or diploma or associate degree in make-up artistry, skincare, skincare, or cosmetology; drama OR
- Theatre degrees are also an option/can be in the process of completion
- At least one 1 year experience in make up artistry
- 6 months retail experience
Skills, Abilities and Job Related Knowledge:
- Well spoken (Must be able to speak English and Afrikaans)
- Must be active on social media platforms
- Must be able to achieve and teach all the basic make-up skills and trends such as: contouring, strobing, brows
- Must be able to make a make- up statement eg. Bold Lip
- Must be young, vibrant, and confident individual who is full of life
- Persuading and influencing
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Commercial Thinking
- Relating and Networking
- Following instructions and procedures
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
- Planning and organising
- Working with people
- To monitor sales performance and suggest appropriate actions (daily sales per store to be provided by Clicks).
- Active sales involvement to ensure targets and sales objectives are met.
- Monthly targets are to be set by KAM and reviewed/ determined on a quarterly basis.
- Evaluating the performance of individual products, determining their role and value in your store.
- To implement the necessary action for promotion and new product activities.
- Build and maintain relationship with store management and peers.
- Store/ shelf image is continuously maintained and improved in accordance with merchandising guidelines.
- Customer card files are created, maintained and utilised to increase sales.
- Completely knowledgeable and up date on all NYX products and promotions.
- Highest level of business ethics and interpersonal skills are applied at all times.
- Entire NYX selected area is kept spotlessly clean and well organised.
Click below to view how to apply.
How to Apply
Kindly note only applicants who meet the minimum requirements will be contacted.
Clicks is committed to the principles of Employment Equity.
Closing: 26 April 2018