Client Service Specialist FNB Johannesburg
Experience and qualifications
- Grade 12 or relevant tertiary qualification.
- 2 year Customer Care/ Call Centre environment experience.
- Experience of dealing with high level customer queries in a Customer Care environment.
- Drive significant growth and profitability in the context of cost management
- Manage costs / expenses within approved budget to achieve cost efficiencies
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Manage existing clients and grow portfolio through making contact and generating leads
- Resolve all customer queries efficiently, and within agreed timelines.
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on specific products, pricing, application procedure, processing and timelines in order to drive and achieve relevant sales targets.
- Maximise cross sell opportunities and strengthen client relationships
- Prepare business communication that is of a professional standard
- Ensure all communications with clients are professional, resulting in compliments. Ensure client investigation deadlines are met and consultant keeps the client continually in the loop.
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Track, control and influence sales activities with the specific aim to increase sales efficiencies
- Ensure that all issues or feedback arising out of client contact be accurately recorded on the CRM system.
- Improve business decisions by providing accurate and reliable business intelligence (information) together with analyzing trends and data
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
How to Apply