You are invited to apply for the Compensation Fund Bursary Programme 2021. If you are looking for bursaries for 2021 Compensation Fund Bursary Programme is perfect for you. See the fields of study to be covered.
Youth, dependents of Compensation Fund pensioners and current Compensation Fund pensioners, who are South African Citizens between the ages of 17 – 25 years and accepted to study at the listed Universities Tshwane University of Technology, University of Pretoria, the University of Cape Town and the University of Kwa-Zulu Natal for the academic year 2021 for the critical scarce skills identified by the Fund.
Compensation Fund Bursary Programme 2021
Critical scarce skills funded:
- Medical Orthotics and Prosthetics
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MB,ChB)
- Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting Science
- Information Communications Technology and Actuarial science.
Youth, dependents of Compensation Fund pensioners and current Compensation Fund pensioners, who are South African Citizens between the ages of 17 – 25 years and accepted to study at listed Universities for the critical scarce skills identified by the Fund.
- First-year students in 2021
- South African citizens
- Fully completed application form.
- Proof of residence Certified copies of Identity card/birth certificate of the applicant (youth, dependents of Compensation Fund pensioners and current Compensation Fund pensioners), parent(s) or guardians’ ID card/book and Grade 12 June results.
- Proof of acceptance / preliminary acceptance from the listed Universities for the qualifications mentioned
Read also: Absa Bursary Programme 2021
How to apply for this bursary opportunity:
Download and complete the respective bursary application form with a full list of the study fields to be funded from the website www.labour.gov.za or visit your nearest Provincial Labour Centres for the application forms.
CF Pensioners and other PWDs are not restricted on the qualfications to enrol for.
Make sure that you also acquire proof of acceptance or preliminary acceptance from a recognised public training institution/college.
For further enquiries, assistance and advice please contact Mr Ntsodi Mafa on 012 319 9264 or Ms Vivi Khoza on 012 406 5709.
CF Pensioners and dependentsof CF pensioners strugging to gain access to training insitutions, can contact our offices for advice and further assistance.
Submit your application via Post Office/ Courier: The Sub – Directorate: Vocational Rehabilitation, Department of Employment and Labour, Compensation Fund, Private Bag x 955, Pretoria, 0001 Or hand deliver at 167 Thabo Sehume & Madiba Street, Delta Heights Building. No emailed /faxed/ late applications will be accepted.