The Council a Geoscience (CGS) herewith invites university students and Grade 12 learners to apply for a full-time CGS bursary for the 2020 academic year.
FULL-TIME BURSARIES FOR THE 2020 ACADEMIC YEAR
The objective of the CGS bursary is to create, enhance and support expertise in the geosciences and related technical fields.
The closing date for all applications is 30 October 2020.
- Be a South African citizen.
- Currently enrolled for Grade 12 with both Mathematics and Physical Science as key subjects.
- Have completed Grade 12 with an achievement of Level 6 or higher in both Mathematics and Physical Science.
- Be a registered fulltime student at a South African institution of higher learning.
- The CGS bursary programme will co-fund students studying towards a PhD.
The CGS award fulltime bursaries in the following fields of study:
- Engineering Geology
- Economic Geology
- Remote sensing
- Computational Geology
- Mineral Economics
- Mining seismology
HOW TO APPLY
The CGS bursary covers:
- Registration and tuition fees
- A laptop allowance for first-time bursars.
Preference will be given to women and learners with disabilities
The closing date for all applications is 30 October 2019.
Complete the application form which is available for Download Here and attach the required documents.
Please forward your application and documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference ‘Fulltime Bursaries’
Kindly note, the CGS will only enter into correspondence with successful applicants.
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round.