Preference will be given to individuals in line with the AAESS Employment Equity Plan.
Oversee the Contact Centre/Walk-In Centre function within EMEA ES Global Shared Service including the effective integration of processes within GSS to ensure efficient and effective resolution of customer queries within the GSS scope of service offerings as well as the associated processes of employee engagement and inbound document management.
The Customer Engagement Administrator is responsible for executing Contact Centre and Walk In Centre activities in a manner that ensures excellent customer service delivery. The incumbent will accurately assess the customer’s needs and effectively address these in a professional manner. During customer interactions the incumbent must achieve customer satisfaction while managing customer expectations.
The incumbent is responsible for the resolution of first line customer and employee queries and submission of input documentation relating to the services represented. The CE Administrator will also execute the support activities for Employee Services processes mentioned below:
- Learning and Development
- Data Management and
- Payroll Execution.
As some enquiries might be escalated from the ES Walk In Centre / Contact Centre to resolvers in the Process Teams, the incumbent must develop strong working relationships with these resolver groups to ensure effective management of workflow and the efficient resolution of queries.
Service Delivery and Excellence:
- Portray a professional, customer orientated image of the GSS – Employee Services organization.
- Cultivate trust with in all customer relationships by means of effective customer communication and interact effectively while displaying empathy and courtesy. Continuously provide customer service in accordance with good corporate governance, rules and regulations
- Work as an integrated ES team member with the Processing teams to ensure knowledge transfer
- Assist Customers in making more effective use of self-service stations and systems, products and services
- Educate and inform customers on the full range of services rendered by the GSS
Query Resolution and Case Management:
- Staff and operate the Walk In Centre / Contact Centre with regards to:
- Current employee queries
- Potential future employee queries
- Ex-employee queries
- Management queries
- Interface with customers and service providers by providing a first line problem resolution service for the GSS and the Customer
- Respond to and investigate Customer queries and problems reported
- Escalate unresolved queries to resolvers in the Processing teams for remedial actions. The incumbent must develop strong working relationships with these resolver groups to ensure effective management of workflow and the efficient resolution of queries
- Ensure correct logging of queries on the relevant systems
- Follow up and provide feedback, guidance and information to customers and stakeholders
- Deal with customers in a professional manner and owning queries until it is resolved
- Assess common query trends and make recommendations of processes to be implemented to alleviate the creation of queries
- Where and when required, engage with the customer in order to resolve outbound queries referred to the WIC by the Contact Centre
Customer Service requests:
- Respond to Customer Service requests (prioritizing as appropriate) eg copy of pay slips and leave form requests, etc.
- Ensure correct logging of customer requests on the relevant systems
- Receive customer documents to be forwarded to the Processing Centre
- Verify documents in terms of appropriate levels of customer approval
- Ensure that the correct ES forms are utilized
- Where applicable and appropriately delegated, accept third party documentation on behalf of the customer (e.g. Garnishees) and forward to ES processing department
- Verify documents in terms of correctness in terms of the Customer HR policies, procedures and relevant conditions of employment
- Batch documents as per ES processing requirements
- Forward documents as per courier arrangements to the ES processing department or as may be applicable, scan document into OCR scanning network
- Print pay slips and inform Embedded HR to collect for individual distribution
- Act as a distribution point/centre for distribution of general GSS and HR information distribution e.g. IRP5’s , Retirement Fund statements, etc.
Employee Engagement and Termination:
- HR approval and forwarding to the successful job applicant
- Arrange logistics for medical examination required
- Contact successful applicant and confirm when he/she must report for service
- Arrange logistics for employee’s first day in service and notify necessary parties of start date
- Arrange company asset allocation for new employee based on the list received from Line Manager
- Physically engage employee by means of assisting employee to complete Sign on pack / employment
- Contract and relevant operational and statutory forms and as per information from the signed offer letter and applicable or relevant company policies
- Providing an Induction training session on the Customer’s conditions of employment (mainly for assisted employees). Where required employees can be assisted individually
- Forward employee contract to the embedded HR for relevant Manager sign-off and employee filing
- Submit engagement documentation to ES processing
- Forward termination pack to Embedded HR
- Submit engagement documentation to ES processing
- Forward termination pack to Embedded HR
- When received back, check document for relevant completion and forward to ES processing
- Where and when required, advise employee and Embedded HR on termination requirements and processes
- Prepare permanent appointment letter for employees that received permanent appointment and sent to Embedded HR
Promote Best Practice & Knowledge Management:
- Actively pursues the exchange and preservation of information between operations and individuals to facilitate effective knowledge management according to organisational objectives
- Builds relationships with others in the GSS by sharing business information and knowledge
- Responsible for standardisation of delivery to the business by supporting the Service Management Framework
Business Partner and Customer Relationships:
- Manages stakeholders by adhering to service level agreements
- Establishes and maintains Business Partner Relationships with the appropriate parties to facilitate the optimal functioning of the Functional Area
Health, Safety & Environment:
- Demonstrate behaviour in line with health, safety and environmental standards
- Report to your leader about any issues you can’t address
- Demonstrate behaviour in line with the Group’s values, standards and a professional workplace
- Participate as an effective team member in working collaboratively with your leader, peers and relevant others (including from other teams where relevant) to achieve business goals
- Operate in a cost effective way, within limits set by your leader
- Work within policies, processes and systems and advise your leader of any issues which impede your, or the team’s performance
- Matric / Grade 12.
- The following will be advantageous:
- Payroll or HR qualification (Recognition of Prior Learning will be acknowledged).
- Knowledge of SAP systems (SAP 409, SAP Fusion and SAP CRM)
- Knowledge of Transactional Content Processing System (TCP)
- 2 – 4 years’ experience of working in a HR or Payroll field
How to Apply
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round. Here are some tips for you to identify jobs that are not real. HOW TO SEE IF A JOB IS A SCAM/FAKE Below are ten tips to see if a job is a scam. Note that on this website we do not post such kind of jobs. 1.They Use Personal/free email instead of company email. , e.g: (hotmail. gmail, webmail, yahoo, mail e.t.c). Sometime their email will say Eskom@gmail.com, Transnet@webmail.com or Netcare@yahoo.com. The companies mail should say Eg email@example.com, recruitment@Transnet.com or Mothobi@Netcare.co.za it can't be eskom@gmail it must be statement them after @ is name of company not before @
2. They Use Personal Cell Number Instead of a Land-line/company tell (e.g. 073, 082. 061. 060 e.t.c) Companies use 011, 021, 041, 057, 031 ETC.
3. They Need Upfront fee for the job placement (e.g. pay R120 for your Job placement or Test) company needs you not other way round so they can't ask for money why can't they take it from your salary when they hire you? Even recruitment agency are paid by companies that require people.
4.They Rent CBD Flats for their interviews and fake tests , (e.g. what house commissioner street johannesburg flat/Floor no.22)
5. They require many people to Apply (e.g 100 people needed to work at call centre immediately) and requirements are simple that almost everyone qualify
6. They always have many different fake fields for everyone (Drivers, Cleaners, Call Centre, Nanny, Security Jobs e.t.c)
7. Their Job Posts are always : With or Without Qualifications/Experience
8. Some uses SMS Like : sms CLEAN to 4392 (This is just an example) or Comment with Yes or Phone Numbers
9. They Frequently Advertise the same Job Ad throughout the year
10. Their Job Content has less information and don't have Application End Date/ Closing Date. So, be warned and be cautious when you see jobs like these and never pay for a job, your job has to pay you. Thank you