Apply for Customer Services Internship Programme. People make Sage great. Sage is looking to hire a Customer Services intern. Sage is writing their next chapter. Be part of it!
People make Sage great. From their colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped Sage grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving their future as a great SaaS company. They’re writing their next chapter. Be part of it!
Sage is looking to hire a Customer Services intern at their Johannesburg branch.
Experience has taught Sage that when our customers thrive, we thrive. As a team, we always start with what customers need. Through the good… and more challenging times. Innovating at pace so customers can manage their finances, operations and people. Every one of us shapes our culture at Sage – doing what’s right and succeeding together, united by our commitment to each other. We encourage each other to grow in our roles, in our careers and as individuals.
- Winter Cereal Trust Bursaries
- Customer Services Internship Programme
- Digital Marketing Internship Programme
- Automation Tester Internship Opportunity At Beekman Group
- Henkel Graduate Internship Programme 2021
- Mastercard Summer Vacation Programme 2021
- Allan Gray Traineeship Programme 2021
- FNB Graduate Internship Programme 2021
- Samancor Bursary Scholarship Programme 2021
- To engage with customers.
- To (first) analyse and interpret the context of their query(s) and (second) provide direction on how their query will be resolved.
- Investigating each application or environment query for validation of an issue, a problem, or needing clarification, or to escalate for a data investigation.
- Helping customers define the context of the issue, then narrow down the cause by continuously analysing the information available, and to find and analyse solutions (options).
- Making decisions on how the query should be resolved with minimal impact to the live customer processing environment
How to Apply