Closing Date: 28 February 2019
The Leadership Talent Program is your 18 month entry path that prepares you to assume a leadership role within the Daimler Trucks and Buses organization. It consists of three phases: the Onboarding Phase, the actual Program Phase and the Implementation Phase. Within those three phases, you will
- get to know your home area and Daimler Trucks & Buses,
- work intensively within multiple projects, e.g. international project,
- grow a global network of colleagues,
- receive specialized training and development opportunities, e.g. regarding our new leadership culture Leadership2020 and be guided by your personal mentor from top management level.
After 18 month of successful and intensive training, you will return to your home area. Depending on your experiences, interests and skills, youll begin working towards a leading position in your core business area. And shape the future of Daimler Trucks and Buses.
At Daimler Trucks & Buses, you can set your talent in many different exciting areas:
- Information Technology / Digitization,
- Research and Development,
- Production Management,
- Supply Chain Management,
- Quality Management,
- Marketing & Sales,
- Finance / Controlling,
- Human Resources Management
Please indicate your preferred field in the cover letter.
Are you studying in one of these business-related fields?
Then you are ready to explore!
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelors degree or higher
- Fluency in written & spoken English
- Desire to grow into a leadership position
- Willingness to travel abroad
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- First demonstrated leadership qualities and experiences
- Big-picture thinker who is passionate to work with others and achieve great things for the future
- Start-Up mentality, that means enthusiastic, self-motivated and pragmatically
- You are unafraid to challenge the status quo with fresh ideas and perspectives
How To Apply
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round. Here are some tips for you to identify jobs that are not real. HOW TO SEE IF A JOB IS A SCAM/FAKE Below are ten tips to see if a job is a scam. Note that on this website we do not post such kind of jobs. 1.They Use Personal/free email instead of company email. , e.g: (hotmail. gmail, webmail, yahoo, mail e.t.c). Sometime their email will say Eskom@gmail.com, Transnet@webmail.com or Netcare@yahoo.com. The companies mail should say Eg firstname.lastname@example.org, recruitment@Transnet.com or Mothobi@Netcare.co.za it can't be eskom@gmail it must be statement them after @ is name of company not before @
2. They Use Personal Cell Number Instead of a Land-line/company tell (e.g. 073, 082. 061. 060 e.t.c) Companies use 011, 021, 041, 057, 031 ETC.
3. They Need Upfront fee for the job placement (e.g. pay R120 for your Job placement or Test) company needs you not other way round so they can't ask for money why can't they take it from your salary when they hire you? Even recruitment agency are paid by companies that require people.
4.They Rent CBD Flats for their interviews and fake tests , (e.g. what house commissioner street johannesburg flat/Floor no.22)
5. They require many people to Apply (e.g 100 people needed to work at call centre immediately) and requirements are simple that almost everyone qualify
6. They always have many different fake fields for everyone (Drivers, Cleaners, Call Centre, Nanny, Security Jobs e.t.c)
7. Their Job Posts are always : With or Without Qualifications/Experience
8. Some uses SMS Like : sms CLEAN to 4392 (This is just an example) or Comment with Yes or Phone Numbers
9. They Frequently Advertise the same Job Ad throughout the year
10. Their Job Content has less information and don't have Application End Date/ Closing Date. So, be warned and be cautious when you see jobs like these and never pay for a job, your job has to pay you. Thank you