Danone Internship Programme Johannesburg. Danone Southern Africa (Pty)in CBU AFRICA is looking for young graduates to join the Danone family as part of our Graduate programme based in Bryanston and Boksburg. This programme will provide an introduction to the working world of Danone, as well as a strong foundation and further career development. View more details about the Danone Internship Programme and send your application if you qualify.
More about Danone Internship Programme
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for young, energietic go-getters, who have recently graduated in the following field:
- BComm Finance
- BSc degree: Dietitian with a completion of a community service will be an added advantage
What does the programme entail?
- During this 1 year programme (department specific) you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your potential by working on live assignments and projects that are important to the company, whilst at the same time gaining necessary business skills.
- To enhance exposure and build cross-functional competency, you may be required to rotate to various roles within the department. This opportunity will allow you to gain exposure and in depth knowledge of our operations.
- As part of the programme, you will have set KPI’s to monitor your performance which will be reviewed regularly
- You will also receive guidance and continuous development throughout the programme
You may also apply for: Social Development Internships R6000 P/Month
Potential candidate will need to have the following attributes:
- Needs to be driven,
- Eager to learn multiple aspects of the various departments
- Organised and punctual
- Attentive to detail
- Hands on – not afraid of admin
- Committed to deadlines and quick turnaround times
- Good communication skills
- Well-developed problem-solving and analytical capabilities
- Strong numerical ability
- Proficient in MS Office: Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
You may also apply for: Capitec Bank Graduate Programme