Data Capture Clerks – New Accounts Dept, mrpmoney – Durban
We’re looking for Data Capture Clerks to join the New Accounts team.
- Effectively analyze customer’s details and grant credit in accordance with Group policies and procedures
- Assist in administrative functions pertaining to the department;
- Assist in all relevant new accounts department functions when necessary
- Efficiently handle and resolve all customer queries within the time limits prescribed.
- Applicants will need to have GRADE 12 and a good working knowledge of office routine.
- Must be able to type 40 words per minute.
- Must be well-spoken and able to communicate proficiently at all levels.
- Must be able to analyze information and react positively on it.
- Must be computer literate with a good working knowledge of MS Windows2000 software package and Mr Price Group debtors system.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time with headphones on.
- Must be flexible as shift work and overtime is required.
The successful applicants must enjoy being part of a team and working towards a common goal. Furthermore, the position is demanding and would require the ability to work under pressure at times and to work long hours and overtime. The applicant must also possess a responsible and reliable approach to their assigned duties.
CLOSING DATE: 30 December 2016
Please consider your application unsuccessful if not contacted within 3 weeks after the closing date.
MR PRICE GROUP is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to employment equity.
How to Apply
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.