Department of Tourism is Offering Internship Opportunities SA Graduates. Closing Date: 16 August 2019
Stipend: R6083. 75
The Department of Tourism offers Internship opportunities to South African graduates who wish to apply in the fields listed below that are in line with the department’s core business. Applications are invited fromcandidates in the following disciplines / fields of study:
|NDT-INTERN (001) |
Tourism Management / Development
|NDT-INTERN (002) |
|NDT-INTERN (003) |
Information Technology (Soft Development, Data Warehousing and related)
|NDT-INTERN (004) |
|NDT-INTERN (005) |
|NDT-INTERN (006) |
Supply Chain Management (Itinerant / Accommodation)
|NDT-INTERN (007) |
Internal Audit / Risk Management
Public Management / Business Administration / Entrepreneurship
|NDT-INTERN (009) |
Financial Management / Accounting
|NDT-INTERN (0010) |
Psychology / Social Work
Human Resources Management / Development
|NDT-INTERN (0012) |
Operational Management / Work Study / Management Services
|NDT-INTERN (0013) |
|NDT-INTERN (0014) |
Communications / Journalism / Events Management / Multimedia
|NDT-INTERN (0015) |
|NDT-INTERN (0016) |
|NDT-INTERN (0017) |
Duration: The internship program is offered for a period of 24 months. Successful candidates willbe required to sign an internship contract for the duration of two years.
Requirements: Unemployed South African Graduates / Post Graduates, with a tertiary qualification in one of the above-mentioned fields of study, and who have not been previously 2employed under any internship programme, are invited to apply. Applicants should not be above the age of 35 years.
How To Apply
Applications must be submitted on a Z83 form (obtainable from any Public Service Department) stating the fieldof interest from the above list, along with a Curriculum Vitae (CV) , certified copies of certificates, academic transcripts (record) and an identity document.
Failure to submit the required documents will result in the application not being considered.
No faxed or e-mailed applications will be considered
Applications must bedeliveredto theDirector General, Tourism House, 17 Trevena Street, Sunnyside, 0002orposted to PrivateBag X 424, Pretoria, 0001
Enquiries: Ms P Khoza (012) 444 6190, Ms M Sibiya (012) 444 6174, Mr G Moroke (012) 444 6166
Note: Short-listed candidates will be subjected to an interview to determine their suitability.
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted within three months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round. Here are some tips for you to identify jobs that are not real. HOW TO SEE IF A JOB IS A SCAM/FAKE Below are ten tips to see if a job is a scam. Note that on this website we do not post such kind of jobs. 1.They Use Personal/free email instead of company email. , e.g: (hotmail. gmail, webmail, yahoo, mail e.t.c). Sometime their email will say Eskom@gmail.com, Transnet@webmail.com or Netcare@yahoo.com. The companies mail should say Eg firstname.lastname@example.org, recruitment@Transnet.com or Mothobi@Netcare.co.za it can't be eskom@gmail it must be statement them after @ is name of company not before @
2. They Use Personal Cell Number Instead of a Land-line/company tell (e.g. 073, 082. 061. 060 e.t.c) Companies use 011, 021, 041, 057, 031 ETC.
3. They Need Upfront fee for the job placement (e.g. pay R120 for your Job placement or Test) company needs you not other way round so they can't ask for money why can't they take it from your salary when they hire you? Even recruitment agency are paid by companies that require people.
4.They Rent CBD Flats for their interviews and fake tests , (e.g. what house commissioner street johannesburg flat/Floor no.22)
5. They require many people to Apply (e.g 100 people needed to work at call centre immediately) and requirements are simple that almost everyone qualify
6. They always have many different fake fields for everyone (Drivers, Cleaners, Call Centre, Nanny, Security Jobs e.t.c)
7. Their Job Posts are always : With or Without Qualifications/Experience
8. Some uses SMS Like : sms CLEAN to 4392 (This is just an example) or Comment with Yes or Phone Numbers
9. They Frequently Advertise the same Job Ad throughout the year
10. Their Job Content has less information and don't have Application End Date/ Closing Date. So, be warned and be cautious when you see jobs like these and never pay for a job, your job has to pay you. Thank you