The Department of Tourism in partnership with the Mpumalanga Tourism and Parks Agency invite applications from interested candidates to be part of the New Venture Creation project. Learners will undergo training and receive work place skills development.
200 LEARNERS FOR THE NEW VENTURE CREATION PROJECT
The program will be implemented for a period of twelve (12) months and the participants must come from the following Local municipalities:
Please take note that successful candidates will be expected to sign a twelve month (12) contract with the Mpumalanga Tourism and Parks Agency and host employers.
It is essential to mention your Local Municipality, ward number and home address in your CV with clear contact numbers and the correct reference number.
NB: This programme is only for South African citizens residing within the Mpumalanga Province
How To Apply
APPLICANTS MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING MINIMUM CRITERIA
- The learner must be unemployed
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-35 years, only 10% of learners above the age of 35 years will be accepted
- Must be in possession of Grade Twelve Matric Qualification
- Application must be accompanied by a motivation letter with the correct Reference Number of the program applied for.
- Be a resident of one of the above mentioned Local Municipality and proof is required.
- Must not have participated in the same project previously.
- Not more than one learner per household. Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates. Applicants who meet the above requirements should submit a detailed CV together with certified copies of qualifications, proof of residence not older than three months and an identity document.
Closing Date: Friday, November 15, 2019
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.