Apply for the Digital Marketing Internship Programme
Are you a creative genius looking for the next part of your journey with a funky and talented digital team? Raunway Sale is looking for a Digital Marketing Intern who is looking to show off their marketing & content creation abilities.
Digital Marketing Internship
Are you a creative genius looking for the next part of your journey with a funky and talented digital team? RunwaySale is looking for a Digital Marketing Intern who is looking to show off their marketing & content creation abilities.
This opportunity is based in Cape Town.
You will predominantly assist with the development and production of multi-media campaigns for various events. This fantastic opportunity is perfectly suited for a self-motivated individual with a twist of quirkiness who will thrive under pressure, who has a keen eye for detail, a guru in numbers, and better multitasking abilities than a circus juggler.
Sounds like fun, well you will be sure to work with equally awesome, passionate people who will not only support your journey to become the next big marketing success story, but also make it a fun & adventurous one! This is a great opportunity that should not be passed on for just another day at the office. You will grasp the chance to learn and grow quickly in what is a dynamic, flexible & awesomely equipped company.
- Tertiary qualification in marketing
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Well-spoken and able to communicate clearly (in English)
- Copywriting skills
- Graphic design principles and knowledge of the programmes: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc (advantageous)
- Analytics, SEO and AdWords experience (advantageous)
- Winter Cereal Trust Bursaries
- Customer Services Internship Programme
- Digital Marketing Internship Programme
- Automation Tester Internship Opportunity At Beekman Group
- Henkel Graduate Internship Programme 2021
- Mastercard Summer Vacation Programme 2021
- Allan Gray Traineeship Programme 2021
- FNB Graduate Internship Programme 2021
- Samancor Bursary Scholarship Programme 2021
- Assist with the roll-out of marketing campaigns
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Work closely with the Graphic Designer to manage weekly artwork
- Manage social media platforms
- Conduct competitive research
- Manage the supplier and printer relationships
- Assist with experiential events and initiatives
- Brainstorm and design new ideas
- Assist with the building of our content database