Springs, GautengTemporary, Internship
Applications are invited for the above mentioned position to be based at Supply Chain, Springs .This position will report to the Management Accountant
Key Performance Areas would include, but are not limited to:
- Analyse monthly regional cost and budget variances.
- Prepare and analyse regular statistical reports.
- Be involved in the budget and forecasting processes.
- Participate in regular internal audits of DC’s in the region.
- Perform Ad hoc financial project studies.
- CAPEX Control and Asset registers
The successful candidate must have the following experience/skills:
- Final year of obtaining tertiary qualification or completed degree
- Computer literacy – Word, Excel, PowerPoint will be an advantage
- Good interaction / interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical abilities and administrative skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Effective time management;
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team
- Willingness to travel and work after hours
- Driver’s License
- Successful interns will be expected to enter into a 12 month contract
Prospective interns must submit the following:
- Covering letter/ Motivational letter
- A curriculum vitae
- Certified academic record
- Certified copy of Grade 12
- A letter from the tertiary institution
- A format for evaluation, required by the tertiary institution
- Certified copies of Identity Document.
If interested and meet all requirements, please register and apply via the Distell career portal by logging onto www.distell.co.za/careers
Reference number: 16192 Closing date: 31 October 2019
Job Segment: Financial, Accounting, Finance