Closing Date: 11 December 2019
Applications are invited for the Distell Internship Programme based at our various operations and brands across South Africa and the business.
On successful completion of the programme, interns can apply and will be considered for any relevant vacancies in the business at the time.
Purpose of the Position
The intention is to give practical work experience to students who are in their final year of study and require in-service work exposure in order to obtain their qualification and/or those recently graduated but unemployed and require exposure in a work environment. Successful interns will be expected to enter into a 12 month contract commencing 1 February 2020 and terminating 31 January 2021.
To qualify for selection and participation in this programme, candidates must satisfy the following criteria:
- Basic computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Sound communication and presentation skills.
- Effective time management skills with the ability to multi-task and perform under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to cope with the inherent physical demands of the position.
- Willing and able to work extended hours.
- Reliable transport to and from place of work.
- Must be willing, able and committed to enter into and complete the 12 month internship programme.
Prospective interns must submit the following:
- Covering letter/ Letter of motivation.
- A Curriculum Vitae.
- Certified academic record.
- Certified copy of Grade 12 certificate.
- A letter from the tertiary institution.
- A format for evaluation, required by the tertiary institution.
- Certified copy of identity document.
How to Apply
LLogistics Grad / Intern
Good academic record and at least in final year or obtaining tertiary
qualification – degree: Degree in BSc Bus Sci, BSc Comp Sci, Bsc Eng,
BSc Stats, BCom Logistics, BCom Info Sys, BSc / BCom Project Management,
BSc / BCom Transport / Economics
Apply Online for the Distell Logistics Graduate / Internship Programme
Marketing Grad / InternTertiary qualification or in final year of study: E.g Degree
in Finance, Marketing, or any other relevant qualification.
Apply Online for the Distell Marketing Graduate / Internship Programme
Quality Control Grad / InternSouth African citizenship.Satisfactory academic record and in final year of obtaining relevant tertiary qualification / recently qualified (e.g. National Diploma in Food Technology; National Diploma in Analytical Chemistry; BSc Bio Technology; etc).Apply Online for the Distell Quality Control Graduate / Internship Programme
Accounts Grad / Intern
Apply Online for the Distell Group Accounts Graduate / Internship Programme
Food Technology Grad / Intern
Satisfactory academic record and in final year of obtaining relevant
tertiary qualification (e.g. National Diploma in Food Technology; National Diploma in Analytical Chemistry; BSc Bio Technology, etc.).
Apply Online for the Distell Food Technology & Quality Management Graduate / Internship Programme