Download Free Cover Letter Example
Here below is a simple cover letter example that you can download and edit with your own information.
First, remember to put your address on the right side of the letter and the company’s address on the left.
Now, read below how you can construct your letter.
Date: 12 January 2018
Application for Admin Clerk Job Position
I hereby apply for the Admin Clerk Position that was advertised on www.aftermatric.co.za on the 11th of January 2018. I believe that my experience and qualifications will make me a valuable asset to your organisation.
Below are the reasons why I think I am the best candidate for this position.
I believe I have relevant skills, qualifications and experience for the position I am applying for.
My capabilities and skills makes me a quick learner and I will also contribute in making the company more successful.
I have acquired knowledge about this job through training attended and that has been well indicated on my curriculum vitae.
You can reached on my mobile (081 000 0000) or email address firstname.lastname@example.org
I would appreciate if you alert me via email if you have received my application.
Mondays to Fridays between 8 in the morning and 4 in the afternoon are times I am available to be contacted.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Download Free Cover Letter Example Now
Attached Documents: CV, ID copy, Certificates of my qualifications. DOWNLOAD THIS COVER LETTER IN PDF
You May Also like:
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round. Here are some tips for you to identify jobs that are not real. HOW TO SEE IF A JOB IS A SCAM/FAKE Below are ten tips to see if a job is a scam. Note that on this website we do not post such kind of jobs. 1.They Use Personal/free email instead of company email. , e.g: (hotmail. gmail, webmail, yahoo, mail e.t.c). Sometime their email will say Eskom@gmail.com, Transnet@webmail.com or Netcare@yahoo.com. The companies mail should say Eg email@example.com, recruitment@Transnet.com or Mothobi@Netcare.co.za it can't be eskom@gmail it must be statement them after @ is name of company not before @
2. They Use Personal Cell Number Instead of a Land-line/company tell (e.g. 073, 082. 061. 060 e.t.c) Companies use 011, 021, 041, 057, 031 ETC.
3. They Need Upfront fee for the job placement (e.g. pay R120 for your Job placement or Test) company needs you not other way round so they can't ask for money why can't they take it from your salary when they hire you? Even recruitment agency are paid by companies that require people.
4.They Rent CBD Flats for their interviews and fake tests , (e.g. what house commissioner street johannesburg flat/Floor no.22)
5. They require many people to Apply (e.g 100 people needed to work at call centre immediately) and requirements are simple that almost everyone qualify
6. They always have many different fake fields for everyone (Drivers, Cleaners, Call Centre, Nanny, Security Jobs e.t.c)
7. Their Job Posts are always : With or Without Qualifications/Experience
8. Some uses SMS Like : sms CLEAN to 4392 (This is just an example) or Comment with Yes or Phone Numbers
9. They Frequently Advertise the same Job Ad throughout the year
10. Their Job Content has less information and don't have Application End Date/ Closing Date. So, be warned and be cautious when you see jobs like these and never pay for a job, your job has to pay you. Thank you