Download Unisa Prospectus
If you’re new to Unisa, welcome. We hope that your
journey with us will be both exciting and rewarding.
To our returning students, welcome back. You already
know what you’re in for. What you may not know is
that Unisa is changing. We’ve implemented a whole lot
of new processes, procedures and features, all designed
to make your distance learning experience better.
You may also like to read
This brochure has all the tips and information you need to
succeed at distance learning and, specifically, at Unisa.
Think of it as a survival kit, complete with map, instructions,
advice and a list of tools. Just follow the map, read the
instructions, take the advice and use the tools.
If you’re self-motivated, if you have independent study skills,
if you have the “right stuff”, so to speak, you should do fne.
The Unisa system is designed to help you. Follow that
system, adapt it to suit you and pretty soon you’ll be flying.
Learn more about Unisa
You may also like to read
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round. Here are some tips for you to identify jobs that are not real. HOW TO SEE IF A JOB IS A SCAM/FAKE Below are ten tips to see if a job is a scam. Note that on this website we do not post such kind of jobs. 1.They Use Personal/free email instead of company email. , e.g: (hotmail. gmail, webmail, yahoo, mail e.t.c). Sometime their email will say Eskom@gmail.com, Transnet@webmail.com or Netcare@yahoo.com. The companies mail should say Eg email@example.com, recruitment@Transnet.com or Mothobi@Netcare.co.za it can't be eskom@gmail it must be statement them after @ is name of company not before @
2. They Use Personal Cell Number Instead of a Land-line/company tell (e.g. 073, 082. 061. 060 e.t.c) Companies use 011, 021, 041, 057, 031 ETC.
3. They Need Upfront fee for the job placement (e.g. pay R120 for your Job placement or Test) company needs you not other way round so they can't ask for money why can't they take it from your salary when they hire you? Even recruitment agency are paid by companies that require people.
4.They Rent CBD Flats for their interviews and fake tests , (e.g. what house commissioner street johannesburg flat/Floor no.22)
5. They require many people to Apply (e.g 100 people needed to work at call centre immediately) and requirements are simple that almost everyone qualify
6. They always have many different fake fields for everyone (Drivers, Cleaners, Call Centre, Nanny, Security Jobs e.t.c)
7. Their Job Posts are always : With or Without Qualifications/Experience
8. Some uses SMS Like : sms CLEAN to 4392 (This is just an example) or Comment with Yes or Phone Numbers
9. They Frequently Advertise the same Job Ad throughout the year
10. Their Job Content has less information and don't have Application End Date/ Closing Date. So, be warned and be cautious when you see jobs like these and never pay for a job, your job has to pay you. Thank you