Purpose of the Job
To perform responsibilities as assigned by the mentor/ supervisor so as to ensure learning in a selected discipline
Who You Are
- Candidate studying towards Analytical Chemistry qualification.
- Only students who require practical work for them to obtain their qualification will be considered.
- Anyone who already has a qualification does not comply with this definition.
- The student must have a letter from the institution stating the notional hours required to obtain the qualification.
- Students must complete a POE which must be signed by the Line Manager and HR weekly and the work conducted by the student must relate to the requirements of the institution.
- POE’s will be assessed by the institution.
What you’ll be doing
- To perform responsibilities as assigned by the mentor/supervisor so as to ensure learning in a selected discipline.
- Conduct product testing and reporting of results.
- Ensuring that the results produced are accurate and reliable.
Exciting Challenges you might face in the role
- Adhere to HSEQ and ZETO rules
- Adhere to Petronas cultural beliefs
- Good governance
- Adhere to COBE, POPI and ABC policies
What you’ll have done before
- No experience required.
Job Advert Closing Date: All job adverts close five days after date posted
Engen’s approved Employment Equity plans and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
We welcome applications from people with disabilities. Let us know how we can accommodate you to participate in the recruitment process.
- The appointment will be made in line with Engen’s Employment Equity Strategy.
- All applications must be submitted to the contact person/ numbers provided & in the manner requested.
- If not submitted by the closing date, your application will automatically not be considered.
- Engen does not guarantee that you will be called for an interview or appointed by virtue of your application.
- Engen reserves the right not to make an appointment.