If you are interested in this special opportunity, and meet the requirements listed below, then make sure apply before the 20th January 2020.
ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT INTERNSHIP (4 months)
Purpose: to provide an Environmental Management graduate with an opportunity to apply environmental management skills in a working environment
Duration: from 1 February – 31 May 2020
Location: Lephalale ( Limpopo Province)
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS AND QUALITIES
- National Diploma / Degree Nature Conservation or Environmental Management
- 0 to 2 years’ experience
- Knowledge and experience of working with Microsoft Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook
- Reside in and be familiar with Lephalele and surrounds
- Driver’s License Code 08
- Own transport to & from site
- Keen interest in self-development and continuous learning
HOW TO APPLY
- Skills Development
- General Administration related to Environmental Management Projects
- Participation in Construction Environmental Management Projects
If you are interested in this special opportunity, and meet the requirements listed above, please submit a cover letter, CV, I.D., Drivers licence and proof of qualifications to CLICK HERE TO EMAIL ADDRESS quoting reference number Ref SHERQ/02/2020
Closing date for applications is 20th January 2020
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.