Erricson Graduates Programme Johannesburg
Locations: Johannesburg, South Africa
Our upcoming graduate program for Field Service Operations in South Africa will begin in December 2018 and we are looking for smart and innovative graduates to join us.
- Electrical technicians (N3 to N6 – level qualification/trade test)
- Computer programming graduates
- Telecommunication/engineering recognised certifications
- Internship experience from technical roles is advantageous but not a must
- Good personal interaction skills and good communication capabilities.
- Proactive mind set – always include a broader scope in mind when handling requests
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Creativity – ability to see and make things in a new or different way, capability of developing inspiration, innovation, or insight
- Drive – determination, focus, take the ups and downs, stick with things long enough to see them through
- Open minded, positive with a flexible attitude and willing to work in teams.
- Responsiveness – ability to understand, quickly adapt and act upon new information, influences and information
- Ability and willingness to learn
- Willingness to Travel
- Not Afraid of Heights
- Not afraid to get their hands dirty.
- Understanding of Mobile and Wireless Networks.
- Basic Network level competence.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn Ericsson Portfolio.
- Understand Service Delivery Process.
- Understand Change Management.
- Presentation skills (oral and written).
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Software/Hardware Support
- 12 months graduate program – we offer you a great training program before you move into an experienced job
- Explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader. You’ll enjoy an open, high performance culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration
- Telecom Core
- Working in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Continuous training on the job, in classrooms and via e-learning.
- Exposure to the most recent trends of global technology such as 5G, IoT, Cloud, etc.
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry
How To Apply
Find similar graduates programmes