Finance Clerk Supervisor Pretoria
FINANCE CLERK SUPERVISOR, REF NO: CFO 19/4/2 Finance Management Division. Chief Directorate Budget Management Sub-Directorate: Chief Central Staff, DHQ SALARY : Level 7(R257 508 per annum) CENTRE : Pretoria. REQUIREMENTS : Minimum requirements: Grade 12 certificate plus B Degree/ three year National Diploma with finance related subjects with a minimum of two (02) years relevant experience or Grade 12 certificate with finance related subjects with a minimum of three (3) years relevant experience. Thorough knowledge of the Budget and Budget control expenditure control process and related transactions. Computer literacy, MS Word, Excel and Power Point. Sound mathematical and problem solving ability. Ability to correctly interpret and apply policy. Well-developed verbal and written communication skills. Ability to draft complex programs. Ability to effectively function as part of a team. Receptive to work-related suggestions/ideas and decisive/persevering regarding task finalisation. Knowledge of computer programs used in the Department of Defence (DOD)/Public Service or private sectors, Financial Management System (FMS/BAS), Information Centre (IC) qualified or any other financial system. Valid RSA/Military driver’s licence and willing able to travel as and when required.
DUTIES : Assisting with formulation, and monitoring of compliance to internal controls, policies and operating procedures. Assisting with budgeting and expenditure control as performed at level 2 as well as preparing budgeting and expenditure control documentation. Assisting with the Financial Authority (FA) process. Preparing cash flow. Assist in the re-allocation of funds. Participate in the Budget Control Committee (BCC) meetings. Preparing of management reports for the Client through development of IC reports and graphic presentations. Assisting in executing of budgeting processes as and when required.
ENQUIRIES : Ms E.J. van Vuuren, Tel nol: (012) 335 5805
How to Apply
APPLICATIONS : Department of Defence, Finance Management Division, DFSS, Career Management Section, Private Bag X 137, Pretoria, 0001 or hand-delivered to: Poynton building, 195 Bosman Street, Pretoria, where it must be placed in wooden post box number 5 at Reception. NOTE : Please use reference number not Post number
CLOSING DATE : 12 July 2019 at 16:00
NB: Do not pay for any job placement, a job cannot be sold. The job has to pay you not the other way round. Here are some tips for you to identify jobs that are not real. HOW TO SEE IF A JOB IS A SCAM/FAKE Below are ten tips to see if a job is a scam. Note that on this website we do not post such kind of jobs. 1.They Use Personal/free email instead of company email. , e.g: (hotmail. gmail, webmail, yahoo, mail e.t.c). Sometime their email will say Eskom@gmail.com, Transnet@webmail.com or Netcare@yahoo.com. The companies mail should say Eg firstname.lastname@example.org, recruitment@Transnet.com or Mothobi@Netcare.co.za it can't be eskom@gmail it must be statement them after @ is name of company not before @
2. They Use Personal Cell Number Instead of a Land-line/company tell (e.g. 073, 082. 061. 060 e.t.c) Companies use 011, 021, 041, 057, 031 ETC.
3. They Need Upfront fee for the job placement (e.g. pay R120 for your Job placement or Test) company needs you not other way round so they can't ask for money why can't they take it from your salary when they hire you? Even recruitment agency are paid by companies that require people.
4.They Rent CBD Flats for their interviews and fake tests , (e.g. what house commissioner street johannesburg flat/Floor no.22)
5. They require many people to Apply (e.g 100 people needed to work at call centre immediately) and requirements are simple that almost everyone qualify
6. They always have many different fake fields for everyone (Drivers, Cleaners, Call Centre, Nanny, Security Jobs e.t.c)
7. Their Job Posts are always : With or Without Qualifications/Experience
8. Some uses SMS Like : sms CLEAN to 4392 (This is just an example) or Comment with Yes or Phone Numbers
9. They Frequently Advertise the same Job Ad throughout the year
10. Their Job Content has less information and don't have Application End Date/ Closing Date. So, be warned and be cautious when you see jobs like these and never pay for a job, your job has to pay you. Thank you