Closing Date: 22 July 2019
Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) is responsible for market conduct regulation and supervision. The objective of the FSCA is to enhance and support the efficiency and integrity of financial markets and to protect financial customers by promoting fair treatment by financial institutions as well as providing financial customers with financial education and maintaining financial stability.
The FSCA invites applications for the Internship Programme 2019/2020 from recently qualified unemployed graduates with, degree, National Diploma or BTech qualification.
Behavioural Competencies and Attributes Required: An inquiring mind;
Communication; Interpersonal; Collaboration; Time Management; Adaptability; Critical Thinking; Research & Analysis; Initiative; Receptiveness; Technical proficiency; Problem solving; Integrity; and Good ethical behaviour.
Duration: Participants will be placed on a 12-month on-the-job training
programme to equip them to enter the formal job market. It is e[xpected of the interns not to engage in any academic studies during the 12-month period. The interns will receive a monthly stipend for the duration of the internship and they are not guaranteed a job at the FSCA after completion of the programme.
Eligibility: Recently qualified South African graduates in possession
of the above-mentioned qualifications. Computer literacy (MS Word, E[xcel, Outlook / E-mail and Internet) will be an added advantage.
Applications must be accompanied by a letter of motivation, recently updated comprehensive CV, certified copies of all qualifications (academic transcript must be attached) and certified copy of SA identity document. Failure to submit any of the requested documents will result in the application not being considered. All qualifications will be verified.
FSCA is committed towards increasing the representation of marginalised groups in line with its Employment Equity Plan. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Please note that correspondence and communication will only be conducted with short listed candidates and that the FSCA reserves the right not to appoint if a suitable candidate is not identified.
- Chief Risk – BCom Auditing [x1]
- Communication and Language Services – Graphic Design [x1]
- Consumer Education – BA Education / BA Social Science [x1]
- Corporate Centre – Grade 12 studying towards N: Diploma in Management [x2]
- Enterprise Information Governance Office – Information & Communication Technology [x1]
- Finance – BTech / BCom Accounting [x1]
- Human Resources – N: Diploma / Btech: Human Resources [x1]
- Insures & Retirement Fund Benefit Administrators – BCom Accounting
- Market Infrastructure & SRO’s – LLB [x1]
- Retirement Fund Conduct Supervision – LLB [x1]
- Security Administration & Facilities – N: Diploma Facilities Management / Grade 12 studying towards National Diploma Administration [x2]
- Supply Chain Unit – BTech Supply Chain Management / Logistics [x2]